Search results for query: *

1. Meyneth

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Okay, Thanks!
  2. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If one person Breeds an egg, then walks around with it, then trades it to someone else. Are the steps that were taken to hatch the egg keep when it is traded or is it reset?
  3. Meyneth

Re: Where to start playing The Lite does indeed have a GB Advanced slot. If you can get it, go with Emerald out of those three.
  4. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If you fight Ho-oh at night, you can use dusk balls, or a timer ball once the battle goes on long enough.
  5. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) According to this Bulbapedia page, heracross can show up on Munchlax trees.
  6. Meyneth

Re: Need Help :( You have to be able to "Go" to a person's black city, (Which means that the game has to be in the same area as you.) You use the entralink to go a player's black game's world. Go to black city and talk to the people there. The person needs to be withing about 30 feet of you...
  7. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) While I'm not 100% sure, the name of the theme is Chapion, but I don't think it has ever been shown, so no.
  8. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) You have to get more people to come to your city. You can do this by going to a white forest and taking to people,(some will come to the city) or by finishing the game and getting to the city before many people leave.
  9. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) You need the silph scope to get any pokemon in the tower, including cubone, so you need it.
  10. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Escavalier all the way, High attack+defense, you can get it earlier, Move pool that uses that Attack( Iron Head, X-Scissor) Moves that can boost Said attack/defense. It's lowest stat is speed, but It can almost always live thru that first attack to...
  11. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Maybe Ninjask, Armaldo or Dusclops or the last one?
  12. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Well, I like Trapinch, and Ralts would make a nice addition. Carvanha or Barboach would make good water types.
  13. Meyneth

Re: Guardian Signs Wi-Fi Events? for your question, yes, the missions are gone, If you really want a Manaphy then you could get the frist ranger, iirc, then the misstion for the egg is still up. next time, ask in the lost tower's Simple Questions and Simple Answers thread
  14. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers It looks good! I've used Aerodactyl, Blastoise, Primeape and Eggexutor on a team( not all at the same time) and they have served me well, I just hope your willing to use Blastoise and primeape, a lot, but you know that.
  15. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ive been using the stadiums ( the pokemon are level 40-45 to me I don't think they jump that high until after the 4 are defeated. thanks for the advice I should be abusing the lucky egg more.
  16. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'm grinding to get my team to level 50, before changelings the elite four, Does anyone know any good grinding places.
  17. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) oh, Thanks for telling me
  18. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) sometimes when a trainer sends out a pokemon, when it hits the ground, a yellow smoke will put up, can someone explain this to me?
  19. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers Thanks! (Goes to grind)
  20. Meyneth

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers on sapphire I am getting ready to take on the elite four, and I am not sure whether i should get my team up to level 45 or level 50. any recommendations?
Back
Top Bottom