• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. MezzoDragon

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

That's true. And if it happens, Gorochu might finally exist in canon.
  2. MezzoDragon

I doubt either will happen.
  3. MezzoDragon

Pichu getting a new form would require Pikachu to get a new form. And that's never going to happen.
  4. MezzoDragon

I don't think Florgess or Nidoqueen are that viable as both are part of a three-stage evolution line. As for the others, I truly hope Jynx receives an evolution. Better late than never, after all.
  5. MezzoDragon

If it is going to be Tsareena, it would have to be a regional variant as I doubt it will evolve again. Lilligant receiving evolution would be interesting. It would be the first stone evolution to evolve again.
  6. MezzoDragon

Hisuian Dragonite would be interesting. Dunno if it'll happen. Is the Dratini line in this game? And if it is, I suspect a continuation to be a long dragon (a redundant term, I know).
  7. MezzoDragon

Hopefully with new type combinations. There are 17 unused thus far.
Back
Top Bottom