Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

What video games are you playing now?

Fire emblem Three Houses- Golden Deer still.
  2. Midorikawa

Blue lions wasn’t challenging until post timeskip due to some of the levels. And I was doing new game + with them. Black eagles only have a challenge in the long run since I didn’t plan ahead like I did with blue lions so character promotions went strange. I’m also not recruiting so I’m limited...
  3. Midorikawa

Still doing three houses. Just started the Golden Deer route after beating Blue Lions, and Black Eagles before that. I really really don’t like Leonie. I haven’t liked her in the teeth two routes, and so far I still don’t like her. In fact she’s more annoying than when I don’t have her in my...
  4. Midorikawa

Well fire emblem is a strategy rpg so you don’t do more than command the characters. More similar to earlier final fantasy games. The only control you have over your units is what weapon to use and what they do each turn. Other than that you basically have to pray to RNG Goddess not to smite...
  5. Midorikawa

Fire Emblem Three Houses of course. And this might just be the best FE game. The story has me hooked when I’m not far in, and the support convos are the best I’ve seen. And so far I only have C supports. Most of all I chose black eagles strictly for Hubert and didn’t care much for the others...
  6. Midorikawa

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem Sacred Stones mostly, however I’ve been dabbling with FE7, FE6, Awakening, and Fates a little. Though I’m mostly working towards the games I haven’t beaten until FETH.
  7. Midorikawa

Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Ultra Moon, Collar x Malice
  8. Midorikawa

Just Ultra Moon right now.
  9. Midorikawa

Fire emblem echoes. Mystic Messenger- though it's a phone app so idk how much it counts.
  10. Midorikawa

Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition Birthright Path.
  11. Midorikawa

Excluding phone games: Inazuma Eleven 3: Sekai e no Chousen!! I just wish I had access to an English version.
  12. Midorikawa

Jetpack
  13. Midorikawa

Pokemon Platinum, Black, White. Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Back
Top Bottom