Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

I can’t remember if it was main status or sub forum when I started. But I think it was a main status at the time.
  2. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

This shows how much this section has grown. I love it :bulbaLove:
  3. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

Didn't even know I won one until I heard from you lol. Ship arc <3 I love it! Thank you!
  4. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

I need to watch it. I started the first episode but between the season and some family stuff I haven’t had time to continue.
  5. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

I'd join as a mentor.
  6. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

Everyone would have to recast their votes though which is a bit of an inconvenience. Not a large one but still.
  7. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

I would say include it. Here's its an option for people, and something we use.
  8. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

There should be an option when making the poll to allow people to change their votes. Changing the vote would be taken as unvote. Unless you mean unvote as completely remove your vote completely. In that case the host should be making sure to have a blank option as representative of the default...
  9. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

It doesn't hurt to try something new. If it doesn't go over well then just don't do it again. Like children in Fire Emblem. Which is why we don't have them in Three Houses...hopefully.
  10. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

Voting roles would be the largest issue with the poll if the host doesn't make sure to keep track of that stuff. Though if the host doesn't keep their own vote count separate from the poll, then they're not doing the best job. A poll isn't bad, and would help players see where the voting is at...
  11. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

Nope just Black and White with some extra name racked on. The leaker says that’s apparently still in discussion at GF.
  12. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

Unova always breaking all the rules.
  13. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

Why would they? They don’t need a 3. But there have been leaks of the Gen V games and the leaks say that there will be one remake for the whole region and that we’ll see the original dragon.
  14. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

No they did not. Everyone got over it because SwSh was awesome and the DP remakes put platinum to shame.
  15. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

People spend too much times on their phones. Accidents everywhere all the time. Pokémon gen 9 looks like it’s going to be amazing. Based on the Sonoran desert.
  16. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

Shush I can’t count. I meant 7
  17. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

I would ask around VG if you haven’t yet. Probably just post a thread. That should get you an answer.
  18. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

Bring it on!
  19. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

Oh you found one of the two times they aren't smiling and staring at your soul.
  20. Midorikawa

The Situation Room 3.0

@AussieEevee Your picture failed.
Back
Top Bottom