Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia Zexy Games Mafia II - Endgame - 23/4/2017

And I spent the game being thought of as a fool. They really mixed us up.
  2. Midorikawa

Ooh someone actually targeted me for a nightkill :) That answers all the questions. Idk why everyone decided to kill human though.
  3. Midorikawa

I think @Zexy needs to post all the night actions.
  4. Midorikawa

@HumanDawn ypu still deserve credit for making the right choice :) I was actually worried you guys would lynch human over RC when it was so obvious. Congrats town! @Elementar @Elieson thanks for helping this indep out :) Zexy that was not balanced :p Also I would make sure that phase...
  5. Midorikawa

@Elieson Thanks for letting me play Zexy! Good luck town!
  6. Midorikawa

He says I'm indep.
  7. Midorikawa

.................you really don't know me. I entirely care if you're antitown. Because it's the antitown that are my enemies. And how have we forced your hand? What have we forced it on? According to you you're just a survivor.
  8. Midorikawa

It's not ridiculous because it's true. And I'm specifically targeting you because all other antitown s are dead. And I don't see what me asking Human that question has to do with you? I asked him because it's only right that he does. I've been in the end o subbing in to a spot and not having...
  9. Midorikawa

......what?
  10. Midorikawa

Do you have access to all Elementar pms?
  11. Midorikawa

Don't we have a living doctor? Do we even know who killed who the last time?
  12. Midorikawa

That's an obvious answer. Vote: Skullcrow
  13. Midorikawa

It resets all deaths and roles used that phase. So I you used a 1x role then that is back.
  14. Midorikawa

All I can say for now is it allowed me to get information that Skullcrow is not townaligned and not an indep town can win with. Depending on how the night phase goes I may come out the next day.
  15. Midorikawa

How am I a threat? If there is a town vig then the best people to shoot is RC if you want confirmation on their alignment or Skullcrow because he is not town or town aligned. Though RC might just make a better cop check. Also a kill should go through on skull unless he's infinite BP. Someone...
  16. Midorikawa

Ironically the phase resetter in sockpuppet was mr. resetti.
  17. Midorikawa

.......................................................DANGIT SWORD MASTER!!!!!
  18. Midorikawa

Idk what this means but vote Skullcrow. Right now a tie will make us lose. Vote Skullcrow and help town win if you're town.
  19. Midorikawa

95% sure that his lynch will help town. You have majority with little time left in this phase. You sure you want to be taking that risk?
  20. Midorikawa

How about voting Skullcrow who is confirmed to be an enemy of town? I'm pretty sure I've shown decently well that he's not telling the whole truth. Sword master still has a chance at being town. Highly mislead town but still town.
Back
Top Bottom