Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

ORAS took the dressing up for contests from Sinnoh. That is one reason, but also the fact that I’m sinnoh contests there is a dress up stage. The ball seals to make your Pokémon look cooler upon coming out. And the poketch is such a big part of sinnoh. Such an important accessory. It gives a...
  2. Midorikawa

I think customization in a remake would depend on the region. I could see them doing it for sinnoh Becaise fashion seems more important there. I doubt they will though just because it’s a remake and they want it to be an updated but similar to the original game. I don’t doubt we’ll get it for...
  3. Midorikawa

I don’t mind them, but I also want the equivalent of my starter going from a chihuahua to a cuddly Great Dane. Them being too humanoid takes from that. Also on decidueye, they add feathers and arrange them to look like hands. Owls don’t have thumb feathers. And only burrowing owls have legs...
  4. Midorikawa

It’s supposed to be psychic. Haven’t you ever listened to 2B A master. In seriousness. No fire/fighting and no bipedal fire type and I’ll be happy. And less humanoid starters. Gen 2 was the last gen without any humanoid starters. Gen V the last gen where there was at least one non humanoid.
  5. Midorikawa

Do you have to pay for online features for the switch? I don’t have one so I don’t know all the details of it.
  6. Midorikawa

Remember to take LGEP talk to it’s theead.
  7. Midorikawa

The whole coming out in 2018 thing could be the result of confusion so I don't think those should count as fakes. We can be positive that the new game won't be Kanto, so that's the main way for losing credibility. Weren't a lot of leakers confused about some things? It seems like we have to...
  8. Midorikawa

I wonder what rumors are true now. We can ignore any Kanto ones, but now we have a lot of others.
  9. Midorikawa

Threadmarks: Announcement of LGEP Thread

Just so everyone knows we have now created a thread for discussion of LGEP! So this thread will once again be for the Gen VIII games coming out in 2019. Please move all discussion of LGEP to it's thread.
  10. Midorikawa

Probably have to go old fashioned and trade with someone next to you. So if you don’t know anyone with a switch and the game....no gengar for you.
  11. Midorikawa

Imagine walking through a cave and not only battling wild Pokémon, but trainers as well. Between all of that you’re weak. And then your rival appears! The wild Pokémon make it difficult by depleting health and pp as you travel, and this male trainer battles harder. Now if the trainers are easy...
  12. Midorikawa

This ain’t a competitive game though. The whole enjoyment is te journey and getting them post game is no longer any good, because you don’t get to do the journey with them.
  13. Midorikawa

My dog is like my child. And after naming my HG eevee after her and evolving it into espeon, and it acting just like her. I would love to go on a journey with my child as my first Pokémon. But alas no espeon. And part of that is the whole lock thing of no other Pokémon. It’s clear why they did...
  14. Midorikawa

@EmpoleonProd let people vent. We had a lot of Kanto references and have had the Kanto pokemon more than any other region, excluding the Native pokemon, which actually we had Kantp Pokémon galore just as much as the alolan ones. What joy is it taking down Erika and misty again when it’s the same...
  15. Midorikawa

So I think people are misunderstanding why there are so many annoyed with this. We had Kanto galore for all but one of the 3DS games, and that’s because the game was a remake of another old region. So we’ve had Kanto plenty, without visiting it. So many didn’t want more Kanto without something...
  16. Midorikawa

I wouldn’t expect too much due to build a bear. It’s not their first time with Pokémon. They’re probably just adding more Pokémon choices at their shops. Like Pokémon that aren’t kanto exclusive.
  17. Midorikawa

*looks at SM games* Thegy look pretty soulless to me. I wouldn’t base it off the eyes. I like the concept behind them, but I think those designs are horrendous. At least the protagonist designs that is. We better have customization if that’s what we have to deal with.
  18. Midorikawa

The theories seemed plausible too. Until the end of the video that is. But it was a good video.
  19. Midorikawa

Generations have been easy to define up to this point: but if this game is what people are saying it will be, then it doesn’t fall into the normal definitions, Thus it becomes something new and something different. A different line.
  20. Midorikawa

Not necessarily. If this ends up being some kanto story but not a remake. Like if it’s a reboot then I think it would Gen 1 Version 2
Back
Top Bottom