Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Hopefully the MC does too, otherwise....we’re still psychopaths.
  2. Midorikawa

No we won’t. There won’t be a gen 9. After gen 8 we’ll go straight to gen 10.
  3. Midorikawa

Zelda is an RPG and it’s not like it’s a new puzzle. It’s the same one as the Gen 1 games. I don’t see an issue with it since it’s not that hard of one. I’m glad that we’re getting mini games. That’s what this game should have a lot of since it’s lackimg in other areas. I just hope it’s more...
  4. Midorikawa

Is there anything that says they are specifically moves or could they be abilities. Double blaze sounds more like and ability than a move. Full metal wall sounds like it could go either way.
  5. Midorikawa

Considering Niji was related to it being Hawaii, I would think Beluga has some reference to something in the game. Considering it is just Beluga, it could be derived from a few different things. A beluga whale obviously. There is also a beluga sturgeon, which is a type of fish. Airbus Beluga...
  6. Midorikawa

Well why put the effort for a game they won’t be in, unlike how LGPE will have following Pokémon.
  7. Midorikawa

I wouldn’t put it past them just to toss that “surprise you found a shiny!” When you enter catching mode. And to encourage actually entering it more.
  8. Midorikawa

Maybe not. Why would they want to make it easy and tell us: “hey here’s a shiny!” Seems like a waste to not let you show it off if you catch it.
  9. Midorikawa

That’s fine as long as it’s not being used in a way to imply such an action negatively. Heck I fall into that category since I’ve spent money on mobile games plenty of times. I dont think pokemon main games will do any MT and if they do, as long as it doesn’t effect gameplay it won’t be...
  10. Midorikawa

Regardless of what they do, it remains a derogative term. It’s the same as casuals and genwunners. It refers to a specific kind f person, but the word is meant rudely. It’s no different than calling an African American the N word or someone with down syndrome a retard, or a gay person a fag...
  11. Midorikawa

Not every Pokémon game is going to appeal to every Pokémon fan. They already have a fan base for the main series. They’re not trying to attract us. They’re trying to attract those who don’t play the games. Main games no. Smaller games do though. Like picross and shuffle. But in seriousness I...
  12. Midorikawa

If there is one thing that I think would make LGPE worth it, it’s the co-op and the fact that I’d be able to play with my mom. She’s not dumb, but she would not be able to play the other games well enough because she’s not well and is easily confused. With LGPE I could enjoy Pokémon with her...
  13. Midorikawa

You also have to remember that they’re probably looking more at their Japanese fan base than their abroad one. They’re probably thinking of the kids on the train for school, casually playing a mobile game to pass the time. And the fact that they might have club after school or cram school. And...
  14. Midorikawa

I don’t think we need to worry about them effecting the new games too much. Sure the games will be popular with younger kids and some GO players that have switches, but they won’t go over well with the majority of fans if they influence too much. That in the long run would cost gamefreak. I...
  15. Midorikawa

That would be cool. Though I would be happy with an expanded move set since for a normal type, eevee kind of has a sucky move set. A lot of other normal types are better with the ability to learn moves of other types. Eevee doesn’t learn any that are damage dealing except bite...which is really...
  16. Midorikawa

I doubt it’ll be eevee. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the super secret new Pokémon. Or porygon. You can only get it at the game corner. So if they remove that, then where will you get it?
  17. Midorikawa

Could also sit on venusaurs Head. That’s literally what you’re doing with onix so I don’t see what would make venusaur different.
  18. Midorikawa

Maybe we'll be lucky and they'll have mini games galore and show those off during the time between.
  19. Midorikawa

We don’t know that for sure though. It’s not like the gameplay showed us other gym leaders.
  20. Midorikawa

She was using them as an example. And no doubt there are plenty like them. I don’t mind forced learning, but I do when it’s done annoyingly. Bw did it well with the first gym using little tests. And that balance is needed. However LGPE is not meant to be hard. It’s mean to be casual, not...
Back
Top Bottom