Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

I have theories on what happened but I’m dead so I can’t say :P Also which of mine and Zexy’s meta conversations you guys quoting because we have lots. :) Back to watching you guys talk in gibberish while I listen to Gibberish.
  2. Midorikawa

Thanks for lynching and helping me win! Best of luck to everyone! Thanks for letting me play Darth!
  3. Midorikawa

This is the love I get after basically winning a game for us ;_; I care if I win...I deserve to win! So mean...
  4. Midorikawa

Sorry not scumbiddies. I considered trying to be scummy to get myself lynched, but I just know chances are I would get nightkilled. Seriously this is the worst role for me so it’s better to come out and hope you guys don’t make it a pain to win. And ME is no fool. I’m better out of the way when...
  5. Midorikawa

Vote: Midorikawa I’m the fool lynch me. Also Klavier is a girl. And her vote was most likely to start conversation. So there is no leads. So just lynch me so I can possibly sub in with a role that’s town or mafia, otherwise I’ll just completely cause chaos with my logic skills, and screw...
  6. Midorikawa

Confirming my scum role.
  7. Midorikawa

I ironically did and still missed that.... I don’t have any memories of the last season. I can remember what games there were.
  8. Midorikawa

I can totally play five roles.
  9. Midorikawa

Got room for the scumlord to join this game?
Back
Top Bottom