Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

SwSh Villain Team Speculation

Gen 1 team rocket kills a marowak, takes over Silph co, and Giovanni is a gym leader and leader of team rocket Gen 2 has them chopping off slowpoke tails. Gen 3 has people trying to wipe out all land or water, which would ultimately kill the Pokémon that don’t live in those respective...
  2. Midorikawa

I saw him for a moment on the site and thought he was a girl for a moment. He does have those feminine qualities. Otome. Plenty of those with light stories that could be define as romcom. So yes I do. And they are very interesting. And there are plenty of ways to fix a match. Maybe a Pokémon...
  3. Midorikawa

Um...what? How does that not make sense just because it’s not a show or book? You do realize that those plots are based on people doing stuff like that. And I’ve played games with corruption as part of the plot before so it’s not impossible. In fact it’s likely Becaise Pokémon hasn’t ever been...
  4. Midorikawa

It’s platonic, they swear. At least there is no S support option. Which is ridiculous. GF no doubt did not consider online fandoms when designing them. Well not in the way of things like Pokémon. It’s clear they looked more towards idol fans and sports fans. Team plasma was partially...
Back
Top Bottom