Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

GF unlike Level 5 does admittedly have the advantage of partners like Nintendo who are realiable and probably wouldn’t screw them over. So they should look to take advantage for those trustworthy allies for future games if they are having coding issues. If Nintendo can’t help them with...
  2. Midorikawa

Thing is that they’re not dropping these Pokémon forever. It’s just from one game, ad they’ll appear in later games. Eventually they’ll have to fix it anyways because it wouldn’t work we with online battling. Online battling is too large a part of Pokémon, and if you only have certain species...
  3. Midorikawa

Actually they do. If they don’t write a show well enough, people stop watching and it’s gets cancelled. Viewers and players are everything. They screw up and they screw themselves over. Majorly. I don’t think the petition is a wrong thing. I think it’s good so it does show GF how people feel...
  4. Midorikawa

How do you know they don’t have plans already? They made one announcement about one thing. There is no reason to assume they don’t have a plan in place. And I know that means that they might not have one, but until we know more about everything coming out, we shouldn’t jump the gun. Did they...
  5. Midorikawa

This I agree with. Showing hate towards the creators in such a way is just wrong. Honestly I think people should have more faith in GF. Yes sometimes they’ll screw up, but they do strive to improve. For example the horrible story that was xy. But then in SM we got a pretty good one. Lack of...
  6. Midorikawa

I think people are jumping to conclusions too fast. For starters this really only affects online play and post game since being limited to certain Pokémon during the main story isn’t a new thing. Competitive play is a large part of Pokémon, and I’m sure they have a plan to alllow for those...
Back
Top Bottom