Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

Lol. I find that I get suspected more as town than mafia. Though I think that’s because I play more recklessly as town. @Pikochu Sorry your flash bang went to waste. I wasn’t sure if LG was really survivor and if the psychiatrist was left for a reason so I used it on him. Unfortunately that was...
  2. Midorikawa

This is why lynching between claims is bad during end game -_- Yes I enjoyed the game. Would definitely not lynch Zinn, and not trust ExLight at all. I think the setup was fine, and I would play another game. @Officer Snake @Pika_pika42 @ExLight congrats on winning! Especially you Light. Never...
  3. Midorikawa

I just noticed that there are several posts that I somehow didn’t see....wtf. Thos helps. Also I think we can say there may have been a mass toleblocking last night phase since both cops claimed to be rolecopped. Vote: jdthebud Pika is at least consistent and I did double check.
  4. Midorikawa

I’m always 60% mafia. In seriousness I’m honestly having a large feeling that Darth is mafia. He’s not actually down anything to help town, his refusal to claim, and also the fact that FA suspected him and suddenly she died. Usually I think nothing of that type of thing but....imo a bit...
  5. Midorikawa

The dead should remain dead.
  6. Midorikawa

Ignore that part about jd in that last post. I realized I worded my last post badly and was going to clarify but work interrupted
  7. Midorikawa

* can you say jd is mafia It wouldn’t feel as rushed if Darth and snake weren’t hindering town efforts
  8. Midorikawa

Can you say with confidence that Pika or jd is 100% mafia
  9. Midorikawa

And they could be fake checks made to match his play. We can also figure out more by seeing who agrees with who. If you’re mafia I could see Pika being your fellow mafia being you want us to lunch hos counterclaim.
  10. Midorikawa

Correction it is mylo.
  11. Midorikawa

We’re at the point where hiding anything just harms town. This is probably mylo. It’s too difficult to tell which cop claim is legit at this moment. So it’s best to go for a different mafia member.
  12. Midorikawa

What’s your role? And what game did you submit if you haven’t said so yet. @ExLight Im thinking Darth is scum. Otherwise why would e refuse to claim. What do you think?
  13. Midorikawa

Darth what’s your role and what game did you submit
  14. Midorikawa

And Darth refused to claim his for some reason. Hopefully he’ll claim t this day phase, otherwise we might want to look closer at him.
  15. Midorikawa

For Pete’s Sake! Why can’t anyone actually claim properly? Well at least we have another lynch phase. My game was eeveelution. It was Xinnlavs role.
  16. Midorikawa

How do you accidentally stay up to 2?
  17. Midorikawa

@Lone_Garurumon Did you feel funny last night?
  18. Midorikawa

I’ll give you cookie dough bites to scum side with me.
  19. Midorikawa

......wow..... vOTE: Contrainer
Back
Top Bottom