Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Nope. Doesn’t count when going against me would be going against his wincon
  2. Midorikawa

I’m curious i people would have believed my claim more if I had claimed beloved princess/singer? And just want to say that @ExLight despite your paranoia, being in a scum team with you was awesome. Now I Jsut need a mafia where it’s me you Human and FA. My dream scum team where I can watch town...
  3. Midorikawa

You know what I can’t comprehend. @Pika_pika42 Why did you claim PGO instead of just aesetic? You wouldn’t have been nightkilled intentionally regardless, and it probably would have helped town instead of confusing them and being used as a tool for distraction. Not to mention the “oh crap“...
  4. Midorikawa

-_- you do this literally every game. EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. The only game you didn’t scumread me was when you were mafia. And you weren’t very active most of that game anyways.
  5. Midorikawa

You shouldn’t. Mentor mafia suffered from inactivity with the most active players being mafia outside of you. It also depends on the mentors as well. If mentors weren’t active then that means their players were left in the dust. As for this game, it was a close one. And me and light were a...
  6. Midorikawa

I’m honestly probably the one person that check would happen on lol. My enjoyment was fifty fifty on the game for once, but that’s not host related. I actually liked the 72 hour phases. And they were pretty active until the last phew phases, and definitely a takes pressure off for those who...
  7. Midorikawa

I didn’t even notice that... but that’s a good point. He doesn’t explain why with Lyle me and zinn Are his scum team. And I don’t think Zinn was a super common suspect either.
  8. Midorikawa

So looking at everyone’s listed top suspects, pika is the majority and it looks like me light and Zinn are tied second maybe. This does make me feel a bit more confident voting pika.
  9. Midorikawa

The votes are tied between light and pika. Since it’s lylo and we have to lynch, and I’ve explained my reasoning: unvote: light Vote: pika pika
  10. Midorikawa

That That was supposed to say I had plenty opportunities to bus -_- I hate my phone. And before you assume I’m afraid of bussing, I literally just bussed my teammate D1 I’m Hollywood mafia and then worked towards bussing my other one. So taking into account my playstyle, why would I risk...
  11. Midorikawa

You still haven’t answered my post. Please tell me how I’m mafia? I have yet to see a case built on me, and you’re ignoring my posts.
  12. Midorikawa

We did have a bulletproof, but I get your point. It’s why it’s likely one of the protections are lying. While there will be more than one with jailer, it’s doubtful to have a ton of them. We have two with babysitter and bodyguard, and if you count Zinns joat we have three.
  13. Midorikawa

That’d be risky though. Faking a cop check is better to do on an actual town member since if mafia fakes one then flips, you know it loses value, and it can cause the other to be lynched. Plus if the mafia that they faked the check on flips, then you have the other caught because town will see...
  14. Midorikawa

Exactly. They put priority on RC rather than Fatima. @ExLight @Space @ZinnLav @Jinjo @Pika_pika42 Two people you think are most likely mafia? For me it’s Pika and Light.
  15. Midorikawa

Maybe. I thought that would be mylo rather than lylo. But I honestly get them confused at times. One thing that bothers me ablut the Fatima spit is they softclaiemd D1, but instead of mafia killing them, they chose snowy. It has been known the slot has a power rule since D1 but they’ve survived...
  16. Midorikawa

.......................I’m glad my posts are being read properly. Last day phase I was doing a thorough reread. A lot of stuff ended up looking different to me during that re-read. Like my caps read completely switched. Re reading allows oneto see stuff they didn’t notice before. @Space So do...
  17. Midorikawa

Was this directed at me or Light? Because there was nothing wrong with my logic. we Mislynch or no lynch and pika and light are mafia come night phase they kill the lovers and have either parity or win. With any situation with two mafia. ...what? How can they be masons? They didn’t even know...
  18. Midorikawa

Yes I attempted to bus my scumbud right after they subbed in when I could have bussed my redirector inactive partner. Then I made the risk of choosing an indep instead. Sorry but that theory sounds crazy. I was suspicious of Zinn until they claimed. Probably would have still been so I they...
  19. Midorikawa

So you think Zinn and pika could be mafia together? How do you explain Zinns actions? While cop check on me is easy to fake since unless im indep they couldn’t be wrong, the tracker on Jinjo isn’t easily faked. While normally it could be explained away with a roleblock, I believe we’ve...
  20. Midorikawa

I will say I don’t find it strange. They’re going to know he wouldn’t target the lovers and help them out, and there is the chance he’s on mafia. They could literally lose by their own hands if they attack him. This is of course assuming he’s the town. At least if he’s town and we mislynch...
Back
Top Bottom