• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

@Officer Snake I’m seconding this. You were a lot more active and you’re responses were great. It was fun! Sorry lol. Being the traitor I wasn’t I. The mafia chat, and since we would have lost immediately if I died, I went all out.
  2. Midorikawa

Nah that was before you were here. Artemis fowl mafia. Human shut it. I was right to question stuff.
  3. Midorikawa

How when the chances of this situation again are unlikely. And legit this is the second time I’ve been in this sitatuokn and lost ;_;
  4. Midorikawa

@ExLight Im as confused as you. But you betrayed me. I can’t believe you chose her ;_; I thought we had something special
  5. Midorikawa

Mafia sorry. Traitor to be exact. Dawning and Chib were the other mafia. So yes I bussed them. Well tried on dawning.
  6. Midorikawa

Rasul is the host he can change it.
  7. Midorikawa

I’m at work it’s so hard to find time to respond ;_;
  8. Midorikawa

Can it be twilight when light decides it’s his final vote
  9. Midorikawa

Light let me be your waifu. Rasu will you legit modkill mafia if they out themselves?
  10. Midorikawa

Yes. Also Light the people you want by your side are not the ones who will nod and say yes mindlessly, but the ones that will challenge you and make sure you’re making the right choice.
  11. Midorikawa

Light I’m the right choice. Please. I really want to win with you. Please please please. I need something good today.
  12. Midorikawa

Light win with me
  13. Midorikawa

Ex I’ve always helped you in games too. I’m fact remember when you asked me to sub into Cells at work and I did. I’ve always been there for you. We’ve always been a good team.
  14. Midorikawa

Come to my side. It has cookies. And it’ll be good for the universe.
  15. Midorikawa

Light how are you an indep if Funnier was? Doesn’t make sense balance wise. So minish has clearly had some anti town misleading agenda all game. Come on. We have a special bond. It’s been me and you versus everyone this game. So let’s keep it me and you.
  16. Midorikawa

Also I’ll give you waffles. Topped with anything you want.
  17. Midorikawa

Light did you notice how minish was conveniently absent day 4 until I started pointing it out? And Jinjo died probably because she knew that you would side with Jinjo over her. Come on light, vote with me as a fellow komaeda lover
  18. Midorikawa

Yeah I shouldn’t type after walking in the hot sun. I was lost. Unless host got confused and didn’t realize it wasn’t Lylo
Back
Top Bottom