• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

In case anyone was curious how I knew this game needed a sub, it was Light. He messaged me asking me to sub in. And frankly if anyone ever needs a sub in a game and I’m dead or not in it, hit me up, and I’ll most likely sub. Despite the inactivity though, from what I’ve read through, this game...
  2. Midorikawa

I would have died. I would have done similar stuff as you did. Explain why I didn’t talk and stuff. Might have fully claimed though and hoped mafia would be kind enough to not kill me til indep was dead. I think reaction or rather way of posting changes stuff. My first post would probabl6 have...
  3. Midorikawa

Congrats Cyanide! I think if I hadn’t been rushing aNd taken the time a bit more, my fake claim would have gone over better. But man subbing into this game was confusing as flip! Im all for bastard games with hidden roles and stuff, but Zinn please don’t make it a protect and kill fest. I...
  4. Midorikawa

Almost forgot on the BP. With so many killing roles I wouldn’t be surprised if mafia has more than one BP. I accidentally deleted the member number before. BMG is not phone friendly. Now my mind is muddled. I’m off to try to completely concentrate on work.
  5. Midorikawa

I hate phones. Screenshotting on my phone would show posts from Zinn Idk why my king quotes came out like that. I don’t care at this point. I start work officially in a couple of minutes. I’m goin to be busy and some real life stuff is bothering me today so honestly I’ll make this my last...
  6. Midorikawa

I’m on my phone. I can’t screenshot without showing stuff I’m not supposed to. why aren’t we lynching the
  7. Midorikawa

I was not roleblocked unless Zinn messes up. i explained why I chose Tood but I’ll explain again when I get a chance. I just got breakfast so Im responding while waiting for food that came quick. Now I have to get back to my trek to work.
  8. Midorikawa

Notice how Light is trying to lynch me. He never voted cyanide at the beginning. If he and I were schmbida then why try so hard to kill me. He can’t win. Everyone knows he’s the last mafia. So why try so hard to help Cyanide win if they’re cancer? Makes no sense. quick post from a quick bus...
  9. Midorikawa

I’m about to be doing lots of walking to work so I can’t reply for a short bit. Try not to blow up the thread please.
  10. Midorikawa

Of course there’s no redirect. You don’t have permission to view the role PM.
  11. Midorikawa

Thank you Zinn! You’re an angel! I’ll sub into your games in the future now! Oh you’ve magically seen my role pm?
  12. Midorikawa

Eff........I didn’t see Zinns post.....this is what happens when I’m trying to keep up with an active thread. Welp I’m dead now.
  13. Midorikawa

Cyanide. I was half asleep so I meant Tood and literally just realized it when double checking my rolepm to double check the order of my insanifiying. I do this at work all the time. I’ll being thinking onething and type that instead of what I meant.
  14. Midorikawa

I’m now questioning how I effected HDs role. Everything but this points to Light as Cyanides scum bud. Also how do we know the other mafia don’t have BP?
  15. Midorikawa

Because I’m trying to help town win so I want townie inasnified before I bother with mafia. Though I screwed up N4 and chose Cyanide in my rush.
  16. Midorikawa

It’s obviously a last ditch effort for mafia to win. I chose Tood last night. Unvote: Cyanide Vote: Exlight
  17. Midorikawa

Snowy->Human->Kender was the order for King I have no problem shortening the phase. It’s pretty clear who the mafia are.
  18. Midorikawa

Thanks a lot mafia. Always making it harder. Anyways I am the indep. My wincon is to survive until end game with all living players being insanified. I can win alongside either faction. I asked Zinn and they said that whichever faction is alive with me wins. So my role seems anti-town but it’s...
  19. Midorikawa

I miss that. I’ll explain this come day phase. :bulbaLove: So I legit can’t read and actually thought the phase ends Feb 6 late my time zone, not 6 Am my time zone. I did mean to catch up before EOD. If I hadn’t misread I would have tried to get an extension. Eh. I doubt it for this chaotic...
Back
Top Bottom