Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

I would say banning claiming of weapons and genders could help too. While gender claiming doesn’t hurt in awakening onward SK cents balanced, anything preawakening would be too easy to find females vs males. And banning weapon claims means people can’tjust be “I’m a anima user” and get an easy...
  2. Midorikawa

Not usually. If mafia had the vig instead of us, it would be OP.
  3. Midorikawa

Yeah he an axe and on the chopping block.
  4. Midorikawa

Vote reiji vote count please :p @DekuNut
  5. Midorikawa

i think it was going to depend on his weapon. so if we proved hes an axe then he would be on the chopping block.
  6. Midorikawa

Jd was bool. I can’t find anyone else either. There is another black fang character but considering Heinz was indep I doubt it. Everyone else is a bandit.
  7. Midorikawa

I’m an axe should we test it?
  8. Midorikawa

This also confirms magic users use magic. If I remember correctly it was: light > dark > anima > light So considering 7 of us equaled 12, we know FA does 1 so Lucious had to be there. Whoever uses light magic can confirm that dawn fusk is dark come day phase.
  9. Midorikawa

This game.... I’m just going to sheep at this point. I can’t find the motivation for more right now. Sorry. unvote vote dawning winds
  10. Midorikawa

Unvote: finalarcadia Vote: Midorikawa Pika could be lying and knows who jds targets where because of being mafia with him. He could also be lying and trying to clear a scumbud with him that could easily be me or FA. So there you go. Vote me. I just took away your reason not to.
  11. Midorikawa

............Neither is FA........
  12. Midorikawa

What makes you think she was and not me? If we say pika is telling the truth, then how do you know it was FA and not me?
  13. Midorikawa

This post of Fatimas was responding to mine above. Honestly it looks like he’s calling me mafia. I’m honestly highly disappointed in this game. The case on Zinn was feeble, and no one even tried to consider the possibility of her role. It was automatically “she’s lying” and then Kender...
  14. Midorikawa

@TheCapsFan sorry couldn’t resist
  15. Midorikawa

More than likely he outed his scumbud. I don’t think he was trolling. Fatima isn’t like that. He’s just too honest in mafia games. He’s done the same thing before and he’s outed his roles recklessly. He just doesn’t lie very well.
  16. Midorikawa

Anyone else I wouldn’t. But Fatima has done this more than once. He’s too honest -_-
  17. Midorikawa

That’s ma’am to you soldier! @HumanDawn I get it now. Mafia might roleblock for a free mislynch.
Back
Top Bottom