Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Very important question from the dead: How do you raise your hand when you don’t have one? Are you actually raising one of those weird spike thingies on you?
  2. Midorikawa

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

.......Dangit! I know I made a joke about being nightkilled but really? Good luck town! And ME, Flop if you need any more subs I’m willing.
  3. Midorikawa

Yet? Why that choice of wording? @HumanDawnWhy did you ask Jinjo about me out of everyone else? Because she always scumreads me regardless of my alignment. It seems like a strange choice.
  4. Midorikawa

I try to respond to whatever is said, but outside of you asking why I’m confused no one else has, and I made those confusion comments without prompting mostly because I legit was lost D1. If a game is slow then even with real life in the way I can usually make nice competent posts since I’m not...
  5. Midorikawa

the point remains that he was calling me inactive and was putting forth the idea of a lynch based on inactivity Maybe. But I don’t know what to expect so I have my way of playing and you have yours.
  6. Midorikawa

Well you’re not allowed a life in the championship game. And I agree darth could still be mafia, but in a game where roles mean nothing of alignment, I want to try to be a little more careful.
  7. Midorikawa

That’s not what I was seeing it worded as. I was just seeing people are being inactive not x posts don’t seem like normal. Caps literally said he wanted to lynch inactives specifying me and deku. He said nothing about behavior outside of activity. I’ve seen so many posts commenting on...
  8. Midorikawa

Idk. I’ve only been in I think two of the chaos mafias so idk how much a survivor makes sense. And lynch proof is very convenient and a possible waste to test. I think he makes a great vig kill. Chaos mafia 4 I think others said. And the point is the hosts are crazy enough to do jsut that since...
  9. Midorikawa

So only the role pm time stamps are not allowed, but all others are okay?
  10. Midorikawa

Question for the hosts. The time stamp rule in the rules: does that refer to all forms of time stamps or just ones on forum posts?
  11. Midorikawa

Because it’s not like I’m super active usually as mafia or town. So yeah me not posting like crazy will be strange, regardless of my alignment. We literally just finished DAY 1 and you wanted to lynch me because I wasn’t yet posting massive amounts in a massively active game. I have had people...
  12. Midorikawa

I find it strange that megapods alignment is colored. Mine is in black. The blur is just who submitted the character to be safe. watch me be nightkilled now
  13. Midorikawa

How did you not notice the megapod wagon?
  14. Midorikawa

Let’s not give the mafia free info. Dude you try reading through this game. I’m legit lost. Others answered what I had to say about this already. .......It was one game. You know 99% of the time I’m active either way. Anyways I work Monday-Friday sometimes Saturday and my shifts are usually...
  15. Midorikawa

Wewe dating? The Darth wagon is definitely random.
  16. Midorikawa

I’m not a masochist I’ve seen it but not as a granny ....yeah no. I work mostly from phone, that is way worse than reading it.
  17. Midorikawa

I don’t. The other form hurts my eyes.
  18. Midorikawa

Is there a reason for the darth hate?
  19. Midorikawa

I don’t see why mafia would claim PGO, unless he’s lying about the nights but that would be easy to prove, albeit with a death. I think the main way of disproving will be if the role fits the character. @DawningWinds Who is your character?
Back
Top Bottom