Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia Zinn's Future Mafia Game Mafia - Game End (29/09/2020)

I think all the new players did pretty well this game.
  2. Midorikawa

That’s all I drink so it couldn’t be anything else. True. Ironically the gamer room is a good idea to use as a mentor game. Have beginners in rooms with experienced players.
  3. Midorikawa

Wow twice in one game....
  4. Midorikawa

NO!!!! Check RC! Blaine claimed a reflector role. That means your check will fail!!!
  5. Midorikawa

@Jinjo if you’re really bodygaurd the. You and @Frozen Fennec shoulr be on alien. So it’s clear that mafia probably knew fennec and town roleblocker would know tracker results. Maybe they chose nt to use a move yet. I’m not clearing RC yet. Restless spirit is an easy fake claim.
  6. Midorikawa

@Frozen Fennec Were Zachies tracker results Revealed in the gamer chat?
  7. Midorikawa

I will say while Blaine and I are counterclaims, the way he’s been active doesn’t match with mafia. Granted Zachie got lynched but it still seems strange behavior for mafia.
  8. Midorikawa

Yeah I redirected Jinjo onto you Becaise she wasn’t suspecting me yet so I thought she could be mafia. I can’t redirect nightkills though.
  9. Midorikawa

We have three unknown roles. I think everyone should just claim by this point. Currently we have to protection roles and I’m also a redirector while Blaine is claiming a reflector like role, which is similar to redirector. I’m starting to wonder if we have any other counterclaims
  10. Midorikawa

@KenderCharmeleon-indep @jamiebearcub-unknown @Frozen Fennec-doc @Blaine.-reflector @Jinjo-bodygurad @Rainbow Cloud-??? @AlienXotic-?? @Midorikawa-miller/redirector
  11. Midorikawa

This is actually weird looking at it again. Fennec claimed ddoc and neighbor all at once but this implies that they didn’t, or are you meaning to imply that your role gave you insight onto fennec before their claim.
  12. Midorikawa

Definitely a neighbor chat. Zachie was mafia and town roleblocker was in it too.
  13. Midorikawa

Still means mafia knows doc from start and until mafia tracker is caught they can always target whoever doc isn’t on. They also can just kill doc once they lose their tracker.
  14. Midorikawa

So it was definitely Zachie that suggested it? Also wtf Zinn. If fennec is town doc then wtf putting town doc with mafia. That means nightkill will always go through!
  15. Midorikawa

If there was a vote, then it unfortunately doesn’t clear RC. The gamer room had two experienced players. So it’s possible that they would target other experienced players first to make sure they’re not threats. Zachie possibly went along with a suggestion even if it was his scumbud they were...
  16. Midorikawa

Are you part of the gamer room?
  17. Midorikawa

-_- I hate you Zachie. it says he was part of the game room.If anyone else is part of the game room and claimed to Zachie then you might as well come out entirely since that means mafia already knows.
Back
Top Bottom