Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

That you didn’t take advantage of. If I could have actually won’t with town I would have come out day one, but since I couldn’t I tried to avoid the risk. If you hadn’t outed me then we probably could have taken town down. Ironically if town hadn’t lynched me and had listened to me, mafia...
  2. Midorikawa

Just because it sounds like one doesn’t make it one. Roleblocker sounds like a mafia role and is commonly but is not always mafia. Doctor sounds like town but isn’t always town. There are mafia doctors occasionally. Thisnis just a case of that. The hosts decided to make my role indep for this...
  3. Midorikawa

Do you think there are two mafia roleblockers?
  4. Midorikawa

She also didn’t know about the roleblock part. I’m not labeled as hostage taker and 1x lynch proof. I’m just labeled as hostage taker.
  5. Midorikawa

I’m claiming indep with survivor wincon. I would bus him if we were mafia together not protect him. You should know me better than that by now. The only reason I didn’t claim indep D1 is because it often ends up wth cases of more time spent trying to lynch me. Uncote: midorikawa Vote: max1996...
  6. Midorikawa

Also why would I admit to roleblockong Jinjo if I did it because I see her as a threat. I could have easily said “no wasn’t me.”
  7. Midorikawa

Because I felt like it. I get targeted by Jinjo every game. I didn’t expect anyone to target me but if they did I felt like making them go onto Jinjo. I also didn’t know if it was okay to idle so I decided to just use my role.
  8. Midorikawa

:bulbaFacepalm: That’s the point! Her role only told the name of my role and it was made clear that’s all it does! How is that a threat? EXPLAIN!!! EXPLAIN!! HER ROLE IS JUST A ROLECOP SO HOW IS THAT A THREAT!!! YOU HAVEN’T EXPLAINED ANYTHING!!! you have literally just ignored my points and...
  9. Midorikawa

She did not know how my role worked. But she already knew my role. So if she used her role again then either A it actually gets redirected this time, or B she gets THE SAME RESULT! You are just tryin to make her seem like some kind of danger to me that she isn’t. My role is out. That was the...
  10. Midorikawa

...........She already used her role on me. Please explain how this makes sense. Yeah. But mafia won’t waste that kill. Too bad you wasted the vig kill.
  11. Midorikawa

Becaise it’s boring. I don’t join mafia games to sit and do nothing. I join them for the fun of logic solving and playing them.
  12. Midorikawa

Glad to see someone else is noticing how fishy some of these claims are. Also people are saying Jinjo would be doing a high risk move by claiming such a thing, but maybe not as much as people think. This is a small game so one very wrong move from town can screw them over. Also just realized...
  13. Midorikawa

Did caps attack dawning? Also that contradicts my playstyle, and other facts. But I’ll put that at the end here. Why? I find it townieness to prioritize killing mafia. Now here’s a couple of flaws with your “Mido is mafia logic.” To start wth is the roleblocker and you being my night 1...
  14. Midorikawa

Of course not because I didn’t want to risk to guys lynching me and then having to survive without it. Now I could care less. I’ll win with this phase.
  15. Midorikawa

Almost forgot vote: Midorikawa :)
  16. Midorikawa

You guys are going to lose then. Have fun wasting a day phase. There will be no lynch, and mafia will win. I win with either team so I could care less.
  17. Midorikawa

:bulbaFacepalm: I honestly failed to notice the roleblock part of my role. But yes I targeted you because I thought it was mostly harmless. Whoops.
  18. Midorikawa

So you’re saying the hosts said you can’t explain what your role does? That seems strange. Why wouldn’t you be allowed to role claim?
  19. Midorikawa

It’s sad when the indep is more active than everyone else. unvote: jinjo Vote: jdthebud Yes clearly trying to live, so I happily sheep.
Back
Top Bottom