Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia Great Expectations Mafia

Me too. I never got the mention for this game. So I had spent most of D1 thinking it hadn’t started due to the thread. And by the time I knew I was just really busy to do much and honestly didn’t understand much of what was going on.
  2. Midorikawa

Her :p Good luck mafia and thanks for letting me play deku.
  3. Midorikawa

The thread has basically been just “let’s lynch experienced players” so what am I supposed to say? Dawning has been one of the few providing alternatives. Its day 1 with a unique setup. How is anyone supposed to prove themselves town without claiming? And there are only two town roles so it’s...
  4. Midorikawa

I’ve confirmed without properly reading plenty of times, but there is just no way to know what exactly Piko did or how the general thing worked. @HumanDawn
  5. Midorikawa

And as others have said there is the argument that the general would have considered that. Trying to base possible mafia off of “who they would choose“ is frankly pure WIFOM. Now I’m home, before I was at work. BtW thank you for mentioning me. The mention in the opening post didn’t work so I...
  6. Midorikawa

Currently at work will reply properly in about three hours when I’m home. Customers are not giving even five mins right now.
Back
Top Bottom