Search results for query: *

1. Midorikawa

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

@gentlefeather Did you get any messages from the host?
  2. Midorikawa

Mafia Pokémon Colosseum Mafia - Endgame - Town Victory, The Shadow Pokémon Plan Succeeds, Orre Belongs to Cipher!

Vote: Max He’s more suspicious of the two to me. I also agree with DWs plan to a point. Idk if we want to lynch caps if Max is mafia. Having a doubtlevoter and loved in town seems a bit op when mafia so far only has a roleblocker. BP can obviously be a counter to the vig. And town...
  3. Midorikawa

Unlimited and cannot block factional kills. Unvote: Minish
  4. Midorikawa

Could also be that votes on Minish count as more. Vote Minish @Rainbow Cloud vote count
  5. Midorikawa

If we go off of current information then most likely mafia candidates are Max, Caps, and Minish.
  6. Midorikawa

That was me and thank goodness I did. I’m the town roleblocker and since you were on my suspect list I targeted you. Figured if you hid the fact that you were roleblocked then it would mean you’re mafia and if you didn’t then I would take it as you being town. And it likewise was meant to...
  7. Midorikawa

Welcome back to the world Raven is more neutral to me. Though I didn’t like his most recent post. But I won’t stop a lynch on him, nor support one.
  8. Midorikawa

How dare you question me!? In seriousness. DW is more active than Emmy and more chatty. We’d get more from his posts and interactions than Emmy’s likewise the same with his max interactions. If he flips town then I screwed up and need to reevaluate. Honestly if it wasn’t for gentles role...
  9. Midorikawa

So looking at this Raven was the second wagon with DW and Max on him. They sure seem buddy buddy. However interestingly enough Raven voted Dragon and yet just warned me for voting dragon. I’ll have to see the reasoning for that, but honestly that gives me a town lean. It’s a big switch so...
  10. Midorikawa

I actually like this analysis. I do disagree that one mafia would intentionally be inactive. But that may be from my own style. When I play as mafia I treat the whole thread as an enemy so that I’m not protecting my buddies and I feel it better allows me to control the thread. I also prefer to...
  11. Midorikawa

I don’t even know what his theory on dragondg is. The vote on dragon wasn’t meant to be serious since I wouldn’t actually vote with the intention of lynching someone with such horrible reasoning.
  12. Midorikawa

Well there are only nine players left, and two of them are just inactive @Minish @Dragondg Seriously want to share thoughts on all players with us. Non vague thoughts. @Emmy You're lead wagon do you have any kind of defense? You’re not voting anyone so how about building a case against someone?
  13. Midorikawa

Of course he deems town to you because he’s defending you.
  14. Midorikawa

You guys really give me too much credit. I ain’t that smart nor do I have that much time on my hands. I didn’t. I mostly read early game as neutral, scummy, or can we please lynch so I don’t bang my head through a wall. The last is reserved for people who I can’t get anything out of Because...
  15. Midorikawa

What? You do realize to push that narrative I would have had to predict Gentle's vote right? And I'm not shying away from Emmy being mafia. Actually Dawnings obsession with saying she's town is making me lean towards believing they are mafia partners. I just thought the order of events was...
  16. Midorikawa

I do, but since DW loves meta might as well make a point. IDK about you but back when I first started playing I sucked and made huge mistakes as mafia all the time. Yeah more than gentlefeathers not Emmy's. There's a huge difference there. Someone (I think Alana) was accusing gentle of just...
  17. Midorikawa

On day one? It’s more common than you think. Also why does Emmys super sheepy vote seem more town than those of us that had legitimate reasoning? Why are you so sure Emmy is town? Who the heck do you think is my partner that I would let them decide the kill in the case of human. Here’s some...
Back
Top Bottom