2. Mijzelffan

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

This thread is still up huh, neat
  3. Mijzelffan

Lol this thread is dead.
  4. Mijzelffan

@fab are you the one in charge of adding trophies? I like the new ones.
  5. Mijzelffan

Couldn't you have done that three weeks ago, now I have to wait an entire year. If I'm not dead by then!
  6. Mijzelffan

Bulba just welcomed me to the 10k club, how nice.
  7. Mijzelffan

Did I tell you guys I once suggested a support and advice board in 2009 and was shot down. Truly I was ahead of my time.
  8. Mijzelffan

I'm here on the new forum. Savour this moment you have with me.
  9. Mijzelffan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I had a small fish that got snagged by one of my cats when they had a temporary residence in a bucket while cleaning the tank, the cat ran off with it but never felt safe enough to start eating it I guess so like five minutes after my mom...
  10. Mijzelffan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Dutch cuisine is forms mashed potatoes, carrot and onion, kale, sauerkraut. They're ok though not really something I'd recommend, I can't think of a better example for something you'd call home cooking. I'd recommend Dutch fries with...
  11. Mijzelffan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 What'd you mean "when in Rome"? Also does British cuisine even have any vegetarian dishes in it?
  12. Mijzelffan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I didn't really have any of it. :P First day dinner was at burger king since it was like 10pm and where else can you eat at that time, second day it was at a restaurant in chinatown and the third day I didn't actually have any dinner...
  13. Mijzelffan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 The first half day we got to regent's park and picadilly circus. The second day we got to Trafalgar Square, london tower + all those jewels there, tower bridge, boat tour across the river under various bridges which got us to the big ben and...
  14. Mijzelffan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 The weather was pretty good actually, besides that it was fun. Saw a lot of stuff.
  15. Mijzelffan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I was in London last week.
  16. Mijzelffan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I don't understand what two of those words mean.
  17. Mijzelffan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I agree with that but that's if you've played it ages ago, not three months before the release of the remake.
  18. Mijzelffan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I wouldn't play the originals now, oras will feel fresher and probably more fun if you didn't.
  19. Mijzelffan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Whoa it's Mintaka;, hi! I've never tried skiing, high chance to break a leg I've heard.
  20. Mijzelffan

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I'm not Australian enough to try surfing.
Back
Top Bottom