Search results for query: *

1. Mikuri

Controversial opinions

I don’t mind that Dawn did not send out all of her Pokémon during her return. I know people were expecting to see them, but Dawn has traveled through Hoenn, Johto, and Unova since she first left Sinnoh so it would be weird to see her with the same exact team, and I would hate to see Dawn calling...
  2. Mikuri

Controversial opinions

The Diamond & Pearl series is Brock's best saga. There, I said it. Now allow me to explain why I think so. Warning: this post is going to be long. Brock had been claiming since his debut that he wanted to be the world's #1 Breeder, and while breeding in the anime refers to assuring that a...
  3. Mikuri

Controversial opinions

I disagree. Dawn won her first Ribbon after defeating Kenny. If you remove Kenny, who would have Dawn defeated to win that Ribbon? A nobody who we never heard of and would never see again. Do people even remember who May defeated in order to earn her first Ribbon? Like I said, I understand why...
  4. Mikuri

Controversial opinions

I am one of the few who liked Dawn's rival Kenny. I've seen many people calling him bland and boring, and while I understand where they're coming from, I think Kenny was a nice rival who served his purpose and provided some very good moments. One of the things I like about Kenny is that he is a...
  5. Mikuri

Controversial opinions

Is this true though? I just re-watched the scene in which Meowth translates what Piplup says to Dawn when he is explaining why he doesn't want to evolve and Mamoswine wasn't mentioned. Piplup says that he will protect Dawn from Team Rocket the same way he did when they were attacked by a swarm...
  6. Mikuri

Controversial opinions

We've got those.
  7. Mikuri

Controversial opinions

You can count on your hands the must-see Johto episodes. Johto is known for its skippable fillers after all, and to read the same thing being said about the last episodes of DP is just... I don't even know how to describe it. I really don't understand why people act like the ~second half~ of DP...
  8. Mikuri

Controversial opinions

I'm sorry, are you talking about DP here or Johto?
Back
Top Bottom