• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Minish

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

I was surprisingly close on some theories despite being on my own practically the whole game.
  2. Minish

It's okay, I still made it in the end. <3
  3. Minish

Well they did kinda die n1 and n2. Lol. I tried to hint it voting only them d1.
  4. Minish

Ftr my targets were Tood, Officer Snake, DawningWinds, and Jinjo.
  5. Minish

This was an interesting setup. Wish I could've talked to my scumbuds though.
  6. Minish

I never did once. So you chose right.
  7. Minish

Hahaha. Well this is awkward...
  8. Minish

More importantly who is he fucking?
  9. Minish

I'll be his Ibuki.
  10. Minish

Ex already knows I'm his true waifu.
  11. Minish

I'll drink some vodka with you.
  12. Minish

Ex, you know the right choice. I worked so hard to help you get your jester win. Even when I knew it was a possibility you were jester I went with your plan and didn't out anything.
  13. Minish

I got him a d1 Jester win recently and was even cool with it when he waited til last minute to tell me he was Jester. I had his back d1 in this game while you argued with him about poisoner. I trust you to make the right decision here Ex.
  14. Minish

He can easily check ZD and see that the Buck is always in Storm's games, that it's always 3rd party, and that it's always the exact same role. Nothing misleading about it at all, it's all available information. I've given info on Storm's usual setups so we had at least some kind of mechanical...
  15. Minish

That doesn't even work since I didn't show up right after you mentioned it. It was a while later because I was having some irl issues. You're basically saying I couldn't have posted at all day 4 without it being suspicious after you mentioned it. Also Ex knows I like Nagito as well. C'mon...
  16. Minish

Hope everything is okay. At this point I see it as either Jinjo or Tood. And Tood seems to have more against him, so I'm fine voting there. Vote: Tood
  17. Minish

I was thinking it might have something to do with themes yeah. Since it seems to be a group of Tim Curry, Samuel L Jackson, and Nic Cage roles. I'll be honest I didn't go back to see if things possibly aligned with two scum factions. That was me just trying to talk out theories, mostly because I...
  18. Minish

It's interesting that Officer Snake flipped Mr. Glass since he is a villain. But Castor Troy is also a villain. We have one good, one bad Nic Cage character. Two bad Tim Curry characters. Two good, one bad Samuel L Jackson characters. I don't know if that tells us anything. Because if we're...
Back
Top Bottom