Search results for query: *

1. M

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

We seriously don’t need Gen 8 news this month. People way too impatient
  2. M

I doubt we get anything today. They really don’t tweet direct dates on weekdays The 2017 usum direct was 1-2 days before
  3. M

People just thirsty for news and they clinging onto to leaks they don’t even understand to read the language lol.
  4. M

It’s the riddler who claim usum was a 3ds game not Pokemon stars on switch
  5. M

Interesting but I don’t speak mandarin or Chinese
  6. M

January if it’s october release. February if it’s a November release
  7. M

No one here is actively here being negative about LGEP. The game doesnt appeal to others and people like me. If others think good thats fine but the hype for these gen 8 increase after seeing how garbage LGEP look. Thats my case. Wont even talk about that game i wont play, no more
  8. M

When someone says the graphics are amazing are they talking about pokemon wise or all of video game wise. If its the latter i must say thats disrespectful to other video games
  9. M

Smash looks insane and kingdom hearts 3 looks great too. Gonna play these games to kill time for Gen 8 announcement Absolutely no interest in lgep after today livestream
  10. M

The leaks said theres gonna be a online hub. Have no idea what that means but lets see
  11. M

Nothing new. It’s been like that since 2012. Minecraft is more popular with kids than Pokemon But Pokemon still gets a big portion of kids to buy the games. Targeting 25-35 years old who eventually will outgrow video games entirety will leave Pokemon with no fanbase. Pokemon will always...
  12. M

That’s not a new switch. Just a switch without a dock Ds lite came out 2006 with Gen 4 release 2ds release 2013 when x and y released 2 years after original system released
  13. M

By the time Gen 8 releases in 2nd half of 2019. I’m expecting a new cheaper switch like ds lite or 2ds and you will see kids buy the systems Mobile gaming has been massive since 2012. It’s nothing new. Of course hardcore are the one to buy a system in its first 2 years of launch without a...
  14. M

Oh I’m def expecting them to go full jrpg with Gen 8. Atleast the characters will emote I hope
  15. M

They will leave and new kids replace them. It’s always been like that. Why gamefreak is super smart and sales are super steady
  16. M

LGEP came into development after pokemon go. So its gonna have 2 years of development and zelda which had 6 years of development . Its gonna get outsold by it 2011 skyward, 2017 botw Using that time frame lets look at what gamefreak had done 2011 western release of black and white 2012...
  17. M

Yeah and the mainline pokemon games are fads Because no Pokemon game has come close to the initial rush of red and blue 35 million copies
  18. M

Pokemon go right now is the 3rd top grossing app today. Its making millions a day To say it wont last forever. Is like saying the mainline pokemon video games wont exist forever Mobile gaming is the future its only getting bigger not smaller They still havent put pvp and trading I hope...
  19. M

Why do people keep insist on calling it a spin off game when the people who made it called it a mainline game I get you aren’t interested in it but devaluing the concept as a spin off just seems dumb
  20. M

Idk why there’s so much salt The people that wanna play new Pokemon game this year will have something to look forward too. Gen 8 will be announced in January or February of next year prob. Everyone wins. I’m shocked we’re getting 4 years straight mainline games in a row. We’re spoiled yet...
Back
Top Bottom