Search results for query: *

1. Mintaka

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but they're protected so you cannot enter them. I wish my phone would stop overheating.
  2. Mintaka

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you're going to have to deal with fur problems in the house. Be careful when the tiger chooses to play in your closet! I wish my computer's speakers worked better so that I don't need to rely on headphones all the time.
  3. Mintaka

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's so slow. Like, a minute for the Google search page to load :P I wish smart phones weren't so expensive.
  4. Mintaka

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Turns out that it's a hacked Pokemon! I wish that a day had 25 hours instead of 24.
  5. Mintaka

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, others know of it and cruelly take advantage of that... (Don't remind me, what happened with me when I moved to a new school or things like that) I wish Wii Remote didn't use up batteries so fast. 0_o
  6. Mintaka

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you're given teeth out of some heavy, tough material. They won't break or anything, but they are so heavy it's hard to open your mouth to eat or talk. I wish I had a new MP3 Player.
  7. Mintaka

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But you can't control it - ouch! You dropped a car on yourself while trying to lift it and keep it lifted! I wish I had excellent memory.
  8. Mintaka

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. All of the faces glare at you. They don't seem to be so happy with you being their - the book, actually - owner. :P I wish I could control time.
  9. Mintaka

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you'll meet him in one of those Princess Maker games. I wish I could have one of the birds shown in my banner (especially the one that's mostly white).
  10. Mintaka

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, just use the word 'summer' instead of 'winter'...people will regard you strange. :P I wish my school website worked on Chrome well. Boo, only IE? D:<
  11. Mintaka

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. And you lost the game. I wish I stopped getting sore throats.
  12. Mintaka

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The dark power consumes you. I wish the Wii didn't have a region lock.
Back
Top Bottom