1. Mintaka

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

As for genre, mainly single-player RPG or Adventure (many Pokemon games, Paper Mario, 2 Zelda games), but I do play a fair number of mobile games too (like Cookie Run). I've also played many Hidden Object Games on PC. Currently I'm busy with Smash Ultimate (trying to get decent scores in Classic...
  2. Mintaka

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

My dream job was a scientist too, but I've realized that academia wasn't for me in the hard way. Grad school, was miserable for me. I respect that you've survived that much, wow. So I've become a normal employee working at a company, which I'm pretty happy with for now. While it's technically...
  3. Mintaka

I don't like dried fruits either, especially when mixed in with something. Raisins are the worst. I hate when I bite into a mocha roll and then discover there were raisins in it...
  4. Mintaka

Ice cream (w/ or w/o toppings) is my main dessert. Currently McDonald's here is serving salty caramel McFlurry which I'm eating twice a week. XD Also brownies and dacquoise if I'm craving for more fancy stuff.
Back
Top Bottom