• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Minya_Nouvelle

Generation IV Remake Speculation

You just reminded me of the giant cave drawings of Kyogre/Groudon that they added to Granite Cave. It would be so cool to see stuff like that as we approach the top of Spear Pillar; like the ones you see in the PMD explorers game when you're in the Hidden Land. It would really add to the atmosphere.
  2. Minya_Nouvelle

Ah yeah; I had completely forgot about that. Unfortunately, I feel like that possibility went out the window because of USUM creating an alternate ending where Lusamine didn't need to go to Kanto. But really, I would imagine there wouldn't be much to do with that other than show us that Lusamine...
  3. Minya_Nouvelle

Was it obvious? I thought Johto was the 'sequel' to Kanto. I'm not sure if doing a sequel would have been the right thing in Kanto's case. There's no loose ends that I can think of. And if they're going to write a totally brand new story, I'd rather take place in a new region. I don't think...
  4. Minya_Nouvelle

I remember reading somewhere that their reasoning was that they didn't want to design a pokemon that felt "unfinished" without the mega, or something along those lines.
  5. Minya_Nouvelle

I was referring more to the fact that they chose the poffin case over something else from gen 4, though I guess there aren't a lot of other options besides the explorer kit
  6. Minya_Nouvelle

We finally got an official announcement of announcements. View: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1359888634380484610 It is somewhat interesting to see the gen 4 starters depicted with the poffin case. Also, Serebii has stated that this years anniversary has a musical motif; they're even...
  7. Minya_Nouvelle

I'm not sure a fourth guardian makes much sense from a lore perspective. The Lake Trio represent the three parts of the spirit similar to the Triforce from LoZ. It would be weird to suddenly tack on a fourth part. A fusion seems a little more likely, though I would imagine it looking quite a bit...
  8. Minya_Nouvelle

I don't really see DexNav as a QoL feature. Do we really need it now that pokemon spawn in the overworld? The only thing I used DexNav for really, was to force encounters with specific pokemon. Edit: After giving it a little thought, I guess the other purpose, was that it functioned as a sort...
  9. Minya_Nouvelle

I don't remember people wanting that exactly. I thought that was just back when people thought we might get a gen IV remake in generation 7 and people were speculating how they would tie Ultra Beasts into gen IV. Similar to how people are speculating that Dynamax will be used in Sinnoh now. It's...
  10. Minya_Nouvelle

Well, when I said that Sinnoh had more room for improvement, I didn't necessarily mean it has a bad thing. I don't really know how to explain it better. I have attached a graph to better explain what I'm trying to say. In this graph; black boxes indicate what I feel are a games "max"...
  11. Minya_Nouvelle

I feel like Sinnoh doesn't really have a lot of its own identity and the things it did do, didn't reach their full potential. Contests and Secret Bases were just carry overs from Hoenn, but they weren't necessarily done better; imo. I'm going to put most of my response in spoilers just because I...
  12. Minya_Nouvelle

I do feel like DP have way more room for improvement than the first three gens did. I think I have also mentioned that this time around, I do want more than just Sinnoh in 3d because the DS games are still pretty visually appealing unlike the GBA and earlier games. And they already have the...
  13. Minya_Nouvelle

Pokemon Diamond: Into the Light Pokemon Pearl: Into the Void idk; I can't think of anything that sounds nice. I think the problem is; when placing something after the main names; I feel inclined to use words like "legend", "destiny", "journey" or "adventure", but then it just sounds like an...
  14. Minya_Nouvelle

I find it really sad that, prior to platinum, 3 of the pokemon that were exclusive to the GBA insertion gimmick were pokemon that were given new evolutions. Seriously, I'll never understand what they were thinking when they put together Diamond and Pearl's pokedex. The pokemon in question are...
  15. Minya_Nouvelle

There's a Rising Gundam and a Shining Gundam, so I would agree that this is true.
  16. Minya_Nouvelle

How about Destiny Diamond and Prophecy Pearl? Although, I don't know if Prophecy would work for Japanese speakers.
  17. Minya_Nouvelle

I agree that there's a good chance we might get something that breaks the pattern, but then it becomes really hard to predict anything at that point. I'd kind of like to make a thread dedicated to it just because I'd like to see if we could make enough guesses to get it right. Currently; I'm...
  18. Minya_Nouvelle

I've given it all some thought and decided that none of it really makes any sense, but at least the poster tried to be somewhat imaginative and come up with original ideas and not just talk about things that already exist.
  19. Minya_Nouvelle

Naw, Sean was replying to the Tweet that SinnohEevee posted.
  20. Minya_Nouvelle

Are you referring to when Cyrus says " But that world isn't for the likes of Team Galactic. I seek an entirely new world solely for myself. " I never interpreted that as in he literally wants a world with just himself in it. I think he was just referring to how he promised that he would let...
Back
Top Bottom