Search results for query: *

1. Minya_Nouvelle

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Go to sleep. Just think: it will make the news come sooner! I should probably follow suit soon.
  2. Minya_Nouvelle

Actually, it might not be my adBlocker which is uBlock origin. I also use a add-on called Ghostery. It blocks trackers and other stuff. I can allow it to display twitter posts if I want, but I just make it block everything that is non-essential. PS: I really like using uBlock origin because I...
  3. Minya_Nouvelle

I'm glad adblocker blocks tweets. I can't tell if this is a joke or not, but I'm not going to click it.
  4. Minya_Nouvelle

JadsonFox07 is right. I would definitely die of sadness. Please heed these words. I never expected to come this far without leaked trademarks or anything. Being able to watch the direct tomorrow without being spoiled would fill me with such joy. #saveTheMudkips
  5. Minya_Nouvelle

Isn't that the point of an NDA? Or am I mistaken? (genuine question) Except this time, the games aren't going to be named after two well known Pokemon that they can easily grab pictures of. It's not like they can post the starters of the gen 8 games; lol. If someone out there is posting...
  6. Minya_Nouvelle

I know that it originally started as speculation on his part in one of his earlier videos he was saying that Pokemon Day was a possibility. He's a huge fan just like we are and he's totally allowed to specualte. However, he moved on from speculation and starting making much more definitive...
  7. Minya_Nouvelle

Also, they revealed Sun and Moon at the end of the Pokken trailer, so I don't think they are worried about the main game competing with anything. Paul is the only reason I have any hope for tomorrow. In fact, I would say Paul is the only reason I have any confidence in Pokemon Day at all. If...
  8. Minya_Nouvelle

In addition to what other people have mentioned, they are promoting the new Switch bundle that comes with the games, the yellow and brown Switch and the Pokeball + Also, out of curiosity; I was thinking; if the Detective Pikachu movie has a game trailer, wouldn't that have to be planned and...
  9. Minya_Nouvelle

Oh yeah; thanks for that. They were trying to relate it to the new Tag Team cards from the TCG. I guess I got distracted.
  10. Minya_Nouvelle

Okay; Let me know if I'm missing anything important. TL;DR: Chugga is in the video and I doubt he would know anything to leak, so I'll try not to list anything he says, but I'm bad with voices sometimes. No new mega evolutions Dynamic weather Better 3rd person camera Overworld Monsters return...
  11. Minya_Nouvelle

Yes, they are included inside Christmas Crackers. Source: I watch Ashens. At the time, I think more people were focused on the colors that he chose for the year numbers. I think the tweet he responded to specifically asked him about that.
  12. Minya_Nouvelle

I interpreted the Challenge Mode as being something additional.
  13. Minya_Nouvelle

18 Gyms, if they do an open world with multiple gyms, seems like the most logical number. It would mean one gym for each type. Then maybe the Elite 4 members would not be type based. I'm not sure if I believe GF would do something like that though. Thank you for explaining that. That one was...
  14. Minya_Nouvelle

Incoming rumor from 4chan. Most of it seems like fan wishlist items, but at least its long:
  15. Minya_Nouvelle

Sigh... Somebody is claiming to have seen the trailer and all they are willing to tell us is that it moved them to tears? No cryptic riddles about the starters? No picture puzzles? Telling us whether the camera is still top down? Nothing? That has to be the most useless leak ever. Almost...
  16. Minya_Nouvelle

This is a tangent/rant, but I really hope there are no shiny locked Pokemon in the new game. I missed the sign up period for the Tapu Bulu competition by one hour yesterday and just found out that its shiny locked in game.
  17. Minya_Nouvelle

If we are talking about type combos, I'd like to share my custom chart. This shows which pokemon fill all the type combinations currently. Final evolutions only unless the previous evolution has a dual type that is unique to the evolution. Alternate Formes are only shown when it is different...
  18. Minya_Nouvelle

Yeah, and it was the fuzziest, blurriest, screenshot I've ever seen. It reminded me of all the fake screenshots people tried to leak of Mega Flygon. Because of that, I thought for sure it was fake, but look where that ended up. Now I'm not really sure how to rule anything out. What bothers me is...
  19. Minya_Nouvelle

I just find the whole thing to be a hilarious coincidence. No doubt, regardless of what announcement we get on Pokemon Day (I'm going to trust Paul on this for now), this Weedle is going to be attributed with being a vague hint in some way and the fact that 13 is involved just makes it extra...
  20. Minya_Nouvelle

Am I missing something? Psyduck is his favorite Pokemon.
Back
Top Bottom