Search results for query: *

1. Minya_Nouvelle

SwSh Regional Dex Discussion

Is it possible that there's still more pokemon that are in the game that are not included in the dex? In the same way Island Scan and Wormhole pokemon were catchable in Alola, but not in the dex? I hate to sound optimistic because it still probably wouldn't match up to the number I was hoping...
  2. Minya_Nouvelle

I think 400 looks like the absolute minimum. I looked up the USUM national dex book and it had 720 pages. Taking all the new pokemon and forms into consideration; there still seems to be an extra 70-ish pages that aren't in the ORAS book which could bump the number down, but I don't know what is...
  3. Minya_Nouvelle

The most recent guide I own is the ORAS national pokedex guide. Total number of pages is 583. There's two pokemon per page unless there is a mega and then there is just one pokemon on that page. About 400 pages are dedicated to the Dex with 719 entries EDIT: (+48 megas; so more like 767)...
  4. Minya_Nouvelle

Does anyone have a list of pokemon that have been depicted in logos and such but not actually shown? Like Klink, Shuckle and Poliwag. Are there any others?
  5. Minya_Nouvelle

For anyone who wants a different format; here is the table I'm using to track the Pokemon available in Galar. The columns are grouped by gen and evolutionary families are kept with their original pokemon; so, for example, Steelix is with Onix in gen 1 and not listed under gen 2. Megas are...
  6. Minya_Nouvelle

I've been obsessing over what the right amount of new pokemon should be lately. I think that 86 new pokemon could actual be enough, but Alola really, really squandered it. Not just with the number of legendaries, but also the number of single stage pokemon. Alola had 14 which is the same number...
Back
Top Bottom