Search results for query: *

1. Minya_Nouvelle

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

I want leaks of customization options, but the leakers are probably all playing as guys. ah; sorry. I can see now how it could be interpreted that way.
  2. Minya_Nouvelle

Yeah; that's why I phrased it as a question. Decidueye isn't very ghostly either; just stealthy and based on an extinct owl. The species is the Diplocaulus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplocaulus
  3. Minya_Nouvelle

Possibly, yeah. It's not really giving me any specific typing. The fact that copper is in the name makes me think of Steel, though.
  4. Minya_Nouvelle

I hope not. I personally want rock/ghost. I know we haven't gotten a new one since gen 1, but rock/ground is such a boring combination. X4 to grass and water. And both types usually get access to the other types moves anyway. Same reason Decidueye is part Ghost: it's based on an extinct...
  5. Minya_Nouvelle

We need more ground types. There's only one new one confirmed so far.
  6. Minya_Nouvelle

Riolu and Lucario are 298 and 299. They aren't grouped with the rest because we have pictures confirming their real dex numbers.
  7. Minya_Nouvelle

I heard all of them have the rock typing, but no word on any additional types.
  8. Minya_Nouvelle

Are you including Galarian formes in that count?
  9. Minya_Nouvelle

Raises hand and waggles it ferociously Mind if I quote myself?
  10. Minya_Nouvelle

Looks like Oranguru and Pasimian are in.
  11. Minya_Nouvelle

OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL; ITS PERFECT; I LOVE IT! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EIfDyxXW4AACZYp.jpg
  12. Minya_Nouvelle

Yeah; pretty sure any kind of mustache is just suppose to be whiskers.
  13. Minya_Nouvelle

Pretty much; I guess. If you break down the etemology of "terrific" you get "terror", but we usually use terrific to describe something good and not something scary.
  14. Minya_Nouvelle

It means like "unflinching" Edit: the adjective is for the shield; so the shield isn't overwhelmed by anything.
  15. Minya_Nouvelle

The fossil thing is really interesting. It reminds me of when a scientist supposedly combined two fossils and made a new Dinosaur by accident, but I can't find a source for that now. I did however find out about the Chilesaurus. It's a herbavore with a long neck and beak mouth, but the lower...
  16. Minya_Nouvelle

Total for gen 8 is about 53 if we assume dino and elephant have at least one evo. (edit: I forgot to include regional formes/evolutions)
  17. Minya_Nouvelle

Rookidee is probably the cutest first stage bird ever. I'm seriously considering giving it an everstone and putting it on my team.
  18. Minya_Nouvelle

Corviknight is wearing armor/a helmet and the previous stages are not.
  19. Minya_Nouvelle

NOOOOOOOO; no galarian keckleon?
Back
Top Bottom