Search results for query: *

1. Minya_Nouvelle

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

What? Really? Why? I guess becuase once it's nicknamed it becomes a nicknamed pokemon with a different Trainer ID. LOL
  2. Minya_Nouvelle

Yo, we can nickname traded pokemon that don't have a nickname now. Never thought they'd actually do it.
  3. Minya_Nouvelle

I kind of felt that Scorbunny being Go's partner gives it a small chance of becoming part electric type to mirror pikachu more closely. I'm pretty sure that, unlike Pikachu, Scorbunny will evolve.
  4. Minya_Nouvelle

I got a chuckle out of the fact that there's now an entire page on the website devoted to writing a fake apology. It lends more credence to my theory that Rotom are pests in the pokemon world.
  5. Minya_Nouvelle

I definitely can't say anything bad about Wooloo's design. It will probably be on my team for the early game, but it's going to get the boot pretty soon unless it's evolution looks amazing and it gains a typing. Cramorant would be my second favorite out of the bunch, but I don't like to double...
  6. Minya_Nouvelle

Personally; I wish I could forget this game is coming out. I was pretty successful for the first six months, but now it's like the only thing my brain can think about. I kept telling myself that I don't want to spoil myself too much and then I noticed that the trailers were showing fewer pokemon...
  7. Minya_Nouvelle

I feel like Sun and Moon were over-hyped. They were good, but they didn't live up to the hype which kind of left a bad impression on me. Since their release, I think I've played more of gen 6 than gen 7. Also that trailer looks so awkward now with random zoom-ins on key words. PokeRide! Island...
  8. Minya_Nouvelle

Pokeshopper pointed out something interesting about the Polteageist reveal. When it's first shown, it's taken 8 damage so its health is 94/102 In the next scene, it is fully healed. 94 could be a reference to september 4, so 102 could be suggesting an October 2 trailer It's a safe bet...
  9. Minya_Nouvelle

Yeah, it looks like the box legends are the only pokemon they haven't talked about; which they probably won't.
  10. Minya_Nouvelle

Has the twitter finished up all the galar pokemon facts?
  11. Minya_Nouvelle

Okay; but for the record, I think that most people are really bad at separating their emotions from criticism. It's true that criticsm should be as devoid from emotion as possible, but it doesn't always happen that way.
  12. Minya_Nouvelle

Ooff. Semantics argument. These are always fun. Criticism can be positive or negative. A criticism could be a "compliment"; telling someone how they did something well. Critics aren't suppose to list only the faults. They are also suppose to explain what was done well too. Thus, critism can be...
  13. Minya_Nouvelle

I can definitely relate to how those things can be draining. It's why I come to places like this instead and I pretty much stopped going to reddit about a year ago. I just can't really handle negativity (I take it too personally or something) and fewer people usually translates to less overall...
  14. Minya_Nouvelle

It's a really silly/simple addition, but I like that the characters in this region make trading cards of themselves. Hopefully we can collect trading cards of any cameo characters as well.
  15. Minya_Nouvelle

I feel like they don't care as much about new abilities this time around. Whereas S/M trailers would show how the ability works in battle, now they are only explained on the website. I think you're right in that it is because Yamper and Rolycoly are both themed to the region. And while Grookey...
  16. Minya_Nouvelle

In regards to recent trailers and the amount of new pokemon shown; I think it is a shift in focus and not that there's a lack of new pokemon. I also think the quality of the trailers is generally a lot better. There's also probably fewer since they aren't pushing the 20th anniversary thing. I'm...
Back
Top Bottom