Search results for query: *

1. Minya_Nouvelle

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

New video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S0Ipj1sjD4 The main thing I picked up on is that it looks like you can wear any outfit you want for contests. Also, it seems like the "Contest Style" outfit can be worn outside of contests Also, here is Dawn in a "Pikachu Parka" outfit We saw...
  2. Minya_Nouvelle

There are some teams from Diamond and Pearl that I prefer. I think Fantina worked better as the Fifth gym and I thought it was really cool that Lucian had a Girafarig to counter ghost types with. I'm honestly kind of indifferent to the rest. I kind of thought that Volkner (being the last gym...
  3. Minya_Nouvelle

Nothing new, but it we're getting Platinum Style Outfits, so that's awesome. Edit: kind of a shame they're a limited mystery gift though.
  4. Minya_Nouvelle

Wasn't there that 'pond' in Celadon that was polluted and you could catch grimer, and then in Let's Go they talked about it being cleaned up or something? I can't be bothered to verify, but there does some to be a trend to portray the Pokemon universe as this idyllic universe where such things...
  5. Minya_Nouvelle

Honestly, I don't think we know enough to know anything about what and how many pokemon are allowed in Amity Square for certain. Unless there's a video or something I missed; the only specific information I could find comes from gameinformer: "If you want more Pokémon from your party out and...
  6. Minya_Nouvelle

Ever played a ranger game? That's kind of where my mind goes. And in universe, pokemon have always been affected by sound and radio waves. Pokemon March from the radio made pokemon attracted to you. Team Rocket made the Magikarp and other pokemon angry with their radio wave machine. I think one...
  7. Minya_Nouvelle

Something interesting that I didn't quite get from the trailer is that it seems like your pokemon will wander somewhat freely instead of following you in Amity Square. From the official Pokemon Twitter: "Amity Square in Hearthome City is a relaxing place where you can go on walks with your...
  8. Minya_Nouvelle

Do you think they'll completely repurpose Amity Square? It's purpose of being a place to have pokemon follow you is kind of defunct now and there aren't accessories either for you to collect. I've been wondering whether they'll give Amity Square an entirely new purpose or just leave it as an...
  9. Minya_Nouvelle

I would say September 15. It seems like major trailers are almost always as close to a month apart as possible. Though at this point, I think it's possible for us to start getting the random little trailers in between big ones, so there is a chance may see something next week. (But October's...
  10. Minya_Nouvelle

I thought about the pre-prepared phrases, but I'm not sure it would happen because of language differences. I don't know if that would be a lot of work or not.
  11. Minya_Nouvelle

I think I heard Wolfey make the argument that Hidden Power was probably removed from Sword and Shield because it would not have worked well with Dynamaxing. I don't remember his reason for why, but it seemed sound at the time. Hidden Power will probably be back for BDSP.
  12. Minya_Nouvelle

I'm way too excited for these games. I can't stop doing pointless research. I just noticed that the website promises there are over 90 pokeball stickers. Not including the letters, there were only about 50 seals in DPPt (78 with letters). I've assumed letters aren't coming back, but I kind of...
  13. Minya_Nouvelle

Oh yeah; I hadn't noticed the change. I guess we won't be able to bury spheres to grow them anymore.
  14. Minya_Nouvelle

We know we can play online with other people, but we don't know how players can interact; if at all. OG Diamond and Pearl had the capture the flag mechanic and traps and stuff. The footage of Secret Bases did not show a flag in our base and only showed off statues; giving the implication that...
  15. Minya_Nouvelle

It was probably supposed to be eviolite. I agree that this would be a fun throwback way to give this item.
  16. Minya_Nouvelle

To add to this, I feel like there's also a mentality that, even if a feature is brought back, it should be different or updated in some way; especially for remakes. We already can see how, even though Secret Bases, the Underground and Super Contests were brought back; they way they function is...
  17. Minya_Nouvelle

Just in case anyone wasn't sure, I have confirmed that there are more than four outfits for Lucas; meaning the the selection screen with four outfits is not showing everything. Also; it seems like all outfits will have a corresponding male/female version. We will probably get a 'Leather...
  18. Minya_Nouvelle

Yes, I know I'm being subjective. That's the point. Every time people point out things that are missing from ORAS, it's always stuff I've totally forgotten about and need to be reminded about constantly; stuff that I don't have any personal attachment to. I can enjoy ORAS fully without feeling...
  19. Minya_Nouvelle

As far as I'm concerned, the Trainer Hill Mandela Effected itself into existence because I have no memory of it in the hundreds of hours I put into playing Emerald, lol. The only thing that really bugged me about ORAS was the fact that Tate and Liza don't have their updated team. But really...
  20. Minya_Nouvelle

The scene in the trailer when the buizel runs up to you on Route 202 has been bothering me. It doesn't seem like its your buizel, but one that's about to fight you. From the Switch OLED trailer, we saw the player fighting a buizel without the Poketch. Putting these things together leads me to...
Back
Top Bottom