Search results for query: *

1. Minya_Nouvelle

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

The only reason I tried is because, when I saw them, I thought of the Bidoof animation where he clears to boulders to open the tunnel.
  2. Minya_Nouvelle

I'm not sure where to share this, but I recently encountered an Alpha Zubat that I almost KO'd without noticing. Since Zubat doesn't have eyes, the only visual indication was the little mark next to its name. Just thought that was funny.
  3. Minya_Nouvelle

What about Professor Laventon? I could see him being the twist villain. There's something suspicious about him and his motives and I feel like we know the least about him.
  4. Minya_Nouvelle

Basculegion is my favorite. I have a soft spot for fish pokemon, but most fish are underwhelming; battle wise. Basculegion looks like it'll be pretty strong.
  5. Minya_Nouvelle

(I've always been a fan of the theory that we are killing Snorunt with a Dawn stone to make it evolve into Froslass.) All of this got me wondering if evolutions are going to recieve a major rework for PLA. Are evolution stones going to exist? It would be nice for evolutions to be more involved...
  6. Minya_Nouvelle

I think it's a good sign we are getting a full fledged trailer this week that shows off both of them and hopefully some other new things as well. I don't think there's anything special they want to reveal; just waiting on in-game footage so that there can be screenshots to put on their pages.
  7. Minya_Nouvelle

Neither is Mamoswine. It's more of an association thing for me. Reindeer live in very cold/snowy regions and they gave it a winter coat. I've always preferred to think of Stantler's psychic abilities as something that was inherent to it's physical characteristics rather than a part of its...
  8. Minya_Nouvelle

I would have really liked for us to complete all type combos before the 1000 mark, but at this rate it seems unlikely. We've had a lot of missed oppurtunities, imo (like Wyrdeer could have been normal/ice) The only type combo I don't really care about and can't envision a pokemon for would be a...
  9. Minya_Nouvelle

I've been thinking about it, and the only other pokemon that the description makes me think of is Minccino/Cinccinno. I can't really envision what a regional variant would look like, though.
  10. Minya_Nouvelle

I'm a fan of the hisuian zorua theory. Someone's already made a really cute sketch: https://twitter.com/sextant0yulij/status/1450456907907575815?s=20
  11. Minya_Nouvelle

Who else had chills when Araki played the flute in the trailer? That specific melody is ingrained into my subconscious from booting up the DS games so many times.
  12. Minya_Nouvelle

The Pokedex lists each Pokemon's preferred foods. This kind of reminds me of a game called Nexomon where each monster had preferred foods and you could buy foods in town and feed enemy Nexomon in battle to make them easier to catch. This would also be similar in pokemon to the Safari Zone or...
  13. Minya_Nouvelle

This thought is extremely tangential, but here goes: Every time I see the "Galaxy Expedition Team" my brain thinks of Explorers of Sky. I wonder if this game will capture any of the feel of the mystery dungeon games story or gameplay wise. What I mean by that is like: going to a place as a...
  14. Minya_Nouvelle

Ah, I think you might be right. It sort of looks like the tentacles are behind the body. It's making a 'U" shape; if that makes sense.
  15. Minya_Nouvelle

Can anyone tell what the thing jumping out of the water on the right hand side of the Hisui map is?
Back
Top Bottom