Search results for query: *

1. Minya_Nouvelle

Gen IX Leak/Rumor Repository Thread

Starting today, in addition to making updates to the top thread, I will also leave a comment with what I added, so that people can catch up more easily. The idea being that comments in this thread will only be updates and additions so no one has to search through the discussion thread. I will...
  2. Minya_Nouvelle

Thanks, the thread has been updated. I put gym leader types in with everything else.
  3. Minya_Nouvelle

Thanks. I couldn't find the fountain thing. I can't edit then post until later. I have to add everything from today and probably remove the comment about gym leader types because it may not be from the source.
  4. Minya_Nouvelle

Thanks; I think I've added all of recent leaks now.
  5. Minya_Nouvelle

Thank you. I think I have everything now. I've also added commentary to most of the other riddles. Here are some of his older posts. This first one is the image that Oriden's post does a breakdown of. This image was followed by many other small tweets which gave more hints/details about what...
  6. Minya_Nouvelle

Do you mean like one's for Legend's Arceus? I have pretty much all the one's for Scarlet/Violet. There's a couple of recent one's I haven't put in yet like his comment about the "cool japanese bug" and the legends have 5 forms. (I'm thinking of just having a seperate section for one off...
  7. Minya_Nouvelle

Well, everything was fake (no surprise really) and while the "no gyms" does not directly have any points against it yet, I also realized it doesn't really reveal anything, so... Here's to future fake leaks trying to extrapolate more info based on the new trailer. Will probably condense the Fake...
  8. Minya_Nouvelle

Thanks. One less riddle I don't have to wait until tomorrow to move.
  9. Minya_Nouvelle

eh; first time for everything. I agree it's unlikely , but It will get proven false for certain soon enough. I'm trying to keep personal bias out of it otherwise I'd also put the Luzia leak in most likely fake too for spending way too much time talking about inspiration and being way too aware...
  10. Minya_Nouvelle

There's even more than this; I just had to go to bed.
  11. Minya_Nouvelle

No problem, it's something I've wanted as well. I've started with the most "stand-out" leaks, but I'm combing through a ton of other random leaks, mostly from 4chan of course, and trying to decide how much of it is worth transcribing.
  12. Minya_Nouvelle

LAST UPDATED: August 24, 2022 UPDATE NOTES: updated the "NEW dex" image ------ Deleted some of the images for riddle tweets Moved a couple rumors to the Garbage bin Added images for New and Returning pokemon WRITE UP WILL NO LONGER RECEIVE UPDATES here's a pastebin I found that someone else...
Back
Top Bottom