Search results for query: *

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

In firered my golbat tried to evolve then stopped and I didn't even touch anything
  2. M

what i found a nuiscance is i'm able to find both Ralts and Snorunt, but they are not the right gender to get Gallade and Froslass from them. Is there something that determines what gendered pokemon appear?
  3. M

i found some shards in platinum, but i don't know who to give them to?
  4. M

I was wondering as i also play soulsilver/heartgold, in the pokeathlon i noticed there's a bunch of rooms and sometimes you get granted access if you do a certain thing (all courses with same one pokemon etc), what are all the rooms?
  5. M

no, where do i battle him?
  6. M

in platinum, how do i get the psyduck to move aside so i can pass?
  7. M

something both freaky and cool at same time just happened at mt moon outside.. a whole bunch of clefairy were there and did a ritule or something when they saw me, and left me a moon stone after.. is there a name for what i just saw take place?
  8. M

Is it normal for trainers to ring up about their rematches? like i rung Falkner and agreed a rematch then 30 mins after he rings me and says "you know our plans to meet at the safron city fighting dojo, that's still on your mind isn't it?" I thought they just happily waited until i showed up...
  9. M

just been playing platinum and such as ive heard it helps complete the pokedex for what you cant get in soulsilver/heartgold, so have a few questions what is "lookers" name? what is the "baloon" pokemon and what day is it found? How do i get a poke radar?
  10. M

personally i saved the given master ball for latios/lugia of course, if i won extras in the lottery id use them for raikou and entei just now, i healed my pokemon and the lady at the pokemart commented that my pokemon were infected with something which makes them grow exceptionally well. Has...
  11. M

i did the rematch on saturday but i thought he would trade pokemon any day. so your saying he only trades when seen on saturday?
  12. M

I cant get Brock Harrison to trade with mee? he just wants a selfie or whatever and i took 1 with him but even though i have a bonsly next to me he doesnt seem to notice p.s it is between 5 and 8 in the evening over here i was told it was the right time to ask him:(
  13. M

whats all the fossils as of gen 4? and how to get them? i found one which was omanyte, but then theres also kabuto and of course areodactyl ive heard there are others too
  14. M

one things always bugged me on the game (heartgold/soulsilver) when the old man congratulates you or whatever for having the silver wing when you go to get Lugia, there's a couple of items out of reach and a ladder, and ive never seemed to find my way around to get down that ladder for those...
  15. M

i did wonder, when Janine and Falkner are arguing about whos dad is better trainer (ive never met falkners dad, but i just told him what he wants to hear as he probs won't give me his number if i dont) who is falkners dad anyway?
  16. M

I enter in to the lottery every day (heartgold/soulsilver) i have all the in-game trades and the spearow and shuckle who are given to me by ppl as well as a few friends who play the gen 4 games, but im always given fourth prize or maybe third every now and again.. has anyone here actually won...
Back
Top Bottom