Search results for query: *

1. Misfit Angel

EVERYONE: What Do You Listen To While You Write/Draw?

If anyone's into piano music, I found this amazing compilation of Studio Ghibli music. Very soothing and helps with focusing on writing, no matter what kind of scene or emotion you're going for.
  2. Misfit Angel

I've put together a youtube list of what's on my current writing playlist. I throw it on whenever I do anything that let's me just sit back and relax for hours on end. There's kind of a strange mix on there, featuring some jazz, some piano stuff, lots of Zelda/Warcraft music, and some bits and...
  3. Misfit Angel

Ugh, how do you do it? I can't focus on anything that requires typing/pen and paper if anyone is talking. A few remarks here and there is fine, but a constant conversation for 10+ minutes is enough to break me.
  4. Misfit Angel

Depends on what I'm trying to write. For the current arc of Storm Island where the characters are stranded in the Chinese-influenced areas of Sakala, I tend to put on Chinese/Korean folk music to get myself immersed in the area. In the drama focused interludes centered around the SIPD/Team...
Back
Top Bottom