Search results for query: *

1. Misfit Angel

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Finished the outline of the first 30 chapters of my Land of the Roses rewrite, and I've gotten back to work on it. I really should have been working on the outline sooner... I've got scattered notes and snippets from across those 30 chapters and I can't remember what I wanted to do with most of...
  2. Misfit Angel

Not today, but last night I did some writing for an untitled and (publicly) unannounced crossover project. Details soon sometime next year.
  3. Misfit Angel

It certainly is, if this is what you mean![/spoiler] It's been awhile since I've been a regular member but I believe that's also a thing as well. If not, us friendly neighborhood moderators can always help with that.
  4. Misfit Angel

While it's not against the rules to have multiple story threads on the front page (I've got the potential for three myself) it might be worth compiling all of your poetry into a single thread if that feels more comfortable.
  5. Misfit Angel

I had a productive day, despite how much time I wasted: Rewrote Chapter 13 of Land of the Roses from the ground up. Finished the draft of my next interlude. Finished the draft of my next full chapter. None are published yet, but the interlude should be out in the next few days. :D screw it...
  6. Misfit Angel

It's not much but I've started to put together some of the missing trivia for some of my supporting characters, such as ages, hobbies, basic bits of history, etc. Some of these details have been in my head for awhile, but getting them down in paper makes me realize how f'in' weird some of my...
  7. Misfit Angel

After an extremely lazy week and an unproductive weekend, I challenged myself to do 1000 words of writing today, and I did just that! I got just a hair over 1100 words done by midnight, but it's mostly notes and planning for something completely unrelated to any of my stories.
  8. Misfit Angel

Put the finishing touches on yet another chapter, one I only started writing just three days ago. For the first time in years I'll have gotten several chapters in a row within a week of each other, this feels great! Here's hoping I can keep up the pace, as the quality isn't really suffering too...
  9. Misfit Angel

Put together about 2500 words today between two Land of the Roses-related projects. Not bad for someone who barely got any sleep overnight!
  10. Misfit Angel

Pretty much have the next chapter of Land of the Roses finished, just missing a few lines of dialogue, a transition scene and maybe a revised conclusion.
  11. Misfit Angel

Got another chapter done, I believe. At least, all of the pieces of been made and bridged, though I anticipate a lot of work going into polishing this one... Still, I'm happy for it!
  12. Misfit Angel

Did some very minor revisions to the draft I finished last night and then got about 55% of the next chapter of LotR done, and maybe 10% of the next one... So productive, and I'm happy for it.
  13. Misfit Angel

Wordcount seems to be in fashion around here, but I'm keeping track of that metric less and less... However, I did write a 25 line/5 stanza poetry piece today. I don't know if I'll actually post it, though, at least not yet It went from a disgustingly sappy love poem towards a pretty substantial...
  14. Misfit Angel

What? Two nights of writing in a row? This hasn't happened in a long time... I sat through and edited the entirety of chapter 11 of Land of the Roses to fix little mistakes, polish rough edges and overall bring the quality of the chapter up. Not much changed, admittedly, but the final scene was...
  15. Misfit Angel

No solid word count as a lot of it was editing bits and pieces I wrote a couple days ago, but I'm steadily making progress on my next (mini)chapter... One day I'll get on with telling my story, but I fear it won't be soon.
  16. Misfit Angel

Oops, I didn't write it tonight but last night, I put together an entire 2000-word chapter for a new project I'll be starting next week. Kinda psyched for it :D
  17. Misfit Angel

The polishing edits I'm making to the entire first season of Land of the Roses are coming along well. I've just gotten chapter 10 finished... I'll probably do two more to round out the current arc, then start actually publishing these edits. They're taking longer than I anticipated and there's a...
  18. Misfit Angel

Today has only just started, but yesterday I knocked out the script for a cutscene for an indie game development project. 128 individual messages, 40 of which are optional to sit through depending on how you answer things (and even what clothing your character is wearing), totaling at just over...
  19. Misfit Angel

My solution to losing progress to saving shenanigans: save and edit my chapters directly from a directory in my dropbox. So far it hasn't bitten me, though I imagine it's only a matter of time. Myself? Planned out some very extensive notes for Chapter 31 of Land of the Roses. While it's not...
  20. Misfit Angel

So, it's been a busy day for me over the past 24 hours: 1100 words of notes for an upcoming supporting character in Land of the Roses. 600 words of notes for a backburner minor character. A whopping 3400 words of notes for Kimberly Fairbrooke! Most of this was ideas I already had in my head...
Back
Top Bottom