Search results for query: *

1. Misfit Angel

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Just dropping by with a quick reminder about a forum-wide rule that was recently updated: I'll be a bit lenient with this one, as the rule was updated fairly quietly and recently. If you want to point something out that's been posted on 4chan, please screenshot the content in question rather...
  2. Misfit Angel

Indeed. I'm still holding out for the Grass/Fire rabbit named Hopanero.
  3. Misfit Angel

Agreed on the earlier statements about not getting too hyped by trademark claims, as they don't really mean anything. I'm not saying that Gamefreak is of the same level, but to use an example, Blizzard is notoriously bad with this when it comes to World of Warcraft trademarks. Every expansion...
  4. Misfit Angel

A good ol' fashioned rag and some elbow grease. The question of albino metal and rock-based creatures could be solved by simply saying they're formed from different types of rock or metal. Marble and platinum come to mind. Ice could probably have snow suspended in it. They wouldn't be true...
  5. Misfit Angel

While the subject about what we'd hope the games would look like is relatively fresh, here's what I'd hope for: I wouldn't be expecting Toriyama's character designs, obviously, but the world looking like this would be utterly fantastic and it would age well to boot. Dragon Quest 8 is nearly...
  6. Misfit Angel

Agreed, let's move on from the drama and focus on the speculation.
  7. Misfit Angel

While I very much doubt the Orange Islands would ever happen, they could definitely use the setting. Not only would it be a nice nostalgia boost by including characters and location names for the older fans, for the newer fans they could just design it as they would any new region. Retcon the...
  8. Misfit Angel

Threadmarks: In-Thread 4/17/18

Before it continues, let's cool it on the discussion about whether the various youtubers and twitter leakers are toxic trolls or attention-seekers. It's not going to get us anywhere but angry at each other, and it's only vaguely related to Gen 8 speculation at this point.
  9. Misfit Angel

Happy birthday! However, let's keep the discussion on topic folks! :)
  10. Misfit Angel

I'd love this symbolism more if it's name was "Zoraera" instead. Era at the end, end of an era.
  11. Misfit Angel

Another trip to Kanto would be lovely if they switched things up. If it's a fully 3D world, they could redesign the cities, towns and landscapes to provide a fresh new take on an old classic. That said, I do hope it's something different. The smell of a new car is always better than one that's...
  12. Misfit Angel

Red + green is closer to yellow, actually. Though, granted, brown really is just a darker shade of yellow with a bit more red mixed in at the end of the day.
  13. Misfit Angel

While I'm not a game dev by profession, I've fiddled with it for years. Personally, when I always tackle a new project, I always develop the story of the game first, write it, get it out of the way. Then I can design the rest of the game around it, instead of having to design the story and...
  14. Misfit Angel

Hey, just a quick reminder to stick to the topic of speculation about the upcoming generation. There are other places to discuss the differences between western and eastern cultures in a broad sense that aren't related to the riddles posted in this topic.
  15. Misfit Angel

Yes, we're refraining from posting links to 4chan for the foreseeable future. Too much dodgy material on that website for some of our younger members!
Back
Top Bottom