Search results for query: *

1. Misfit Angel

Obsolete: Bulbagarden Reviewing Secret Santa 2018

All assignments should be sent out! If I missed anyone, please let me know. My eyes are a little crossed after sending out so many...
  2. Misfit Angel

Sign ups are now closed! Keep an eye out on your inboxes in the next couple of days, you'll be getting your stories soon! Edit: In the interests of having an even number of participants, Beth Pavell will be entering: Primary work: Kanto: There and Back Again (short work) Secondary work: The...
  3. Misfit Angel

Twelve hours remain for sign ups! If you're still on the fence, now is the time to decide!
  4. Misfit Angel

@AceTrainer14 @namohysip @Juliko @kintsugi @diamondpearl876 @UselessBytes Apologies for the tagging, but there's been a short oversight on my part. I didn't think about whether people would be hesitant to read a MATURE rated story, so if you don't want to, please clarify and I'll make sure that...
  5. Misfit Angel

December is soon upon us, and that means a month of holiday celebrations! This year, we'd like to celebrate our community's writers by hosting a review exchange. In the spirit of giving, those who participate will both give and receive reviews and other creative gifts; there's also some hefty...
Back
Top Bottom