Search results for query: *

1. MisheardWhisper

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Well, it's not Star Performer, but I wrote 1200 words of something across last night/this morning. I'm kind of tossing up whether it will wind up being a one-shot or if it'll need to be multiple parts, but either way it won't be a long piece (unless I get too attached to it...). Either way it's...
  2. MisheardWhisper

I forgot to tag in yesterday, but I wrote 1819 words. I think my impromptu NaNoWriMo is on track now.
  3. MisheardWhisper

2,368 words today as I finally call it at 1:30 am. We're picking up steam, y'all! Let's get Star Performer back on a roll. If I can write heaps while I'm off for the summer holidays, I can set up a backlog for when I'm back at work and drained of all energy and creativity.
  4. MisheardWhisper

Holy shit you guys, I'm writing again. Only 812 words today (so far), but that's more than I've written all throughout 2019 combined (0), so I'm stoked.
  5. MisheardWhisper

Checking in at 11:30 on Sunday night as I turn in for the evening - up for work at 6am, ugh. I left off last night with a completed chapter, published at 1am before I hit the hay. Today I started the following chapter, which made counting easy. All in all, I've written 2,484 words. That's not...
  6. MisheardWhisper

I wrote something for the first time in about seven months last night! It only amounted to about twenty words, but I opened my document and put digital pen to paper for the first time since I started my new job. I'm just now realising how it appears from the outside looking in: Me, circa...
  7. MisheardWhisper

Chapter outlines from about fifty-something up to 65. Probably 500 words or so. I've promised myself that I'm not writing any more of the actual fic until the outline is done, and that's proving...challenging, but ultimately beneficial I think.
Back
Top Bottom