Search results for query: *

1. MissingName

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

yep, that's a typo. But you get the point?
  2. MissingName

well, technically yes, they can do all those things. I remember when they said "we don't make many new pokemon because we have problems balancing them for the vcg"...but if they change the battle system maybe make more pokemon is faster and easier. Of course they have to make 187 new models and...
  3. MissingName

exactly. If they add old regions as DLC, means that no more remakes will be done. And we know - probably - that DP remake is underway, so... this is quite fake Also: /vp/ - Pokémon direct 23/03/18 - Pokémon - 4chan @lavandula the OP says he is in contact with you XD ... thing is, there is also...
  4. MissingName

maybe 87... and if we get 87 we are lucky :P
  5. MissingName

So... there was a new twitter account that claimed to have some info about the switch games. He also got right the direct date before the announcement. The problem is that now, today, he removed the profile from twitter. I was able to screenshot all the posts he did about the switch game. In a...
  6. MissingName

you realize there are no fruits like that on pokemon? this is an avocado, there are no avocado in the franchise, and not with that "real" aspect. only colorful berries. so this is too much "real" fruit => fake
  7. MissingName

Cydonia, and italian youtuber, is acting strange after the starters leak. He says on fb "i will not comment about the starters leak because: :P " He is famous, in the past, to create fake leaks with his friend Emdy (illustrator) and his gf that can translate in japanese. if you are wondering...
  8. MissingName

ehhh... you can ask him XD if someone has the USUM dex can make scans of that interview...i have the italian one, so...
  9. MissingName

BTW the official interview with Sugimori that talks about "making pokemon cool less cool" are on USUM national dex book @Knightwolf09 i don't know...these are examples that sugimori gave on the interview with others... he said that he has to ruin (in some way) pokemon that are too perfect to...
  10. MissingName

he did some examples, like the dots on oshawott face or the big-head for luxray. he told that if there were no dots or the head was "normal" the pokemon looks would be perfect, but adding those "malus" on the design makes the pokemon recognizable in some way, so people would talk about it and...
  11. MissingName

@Joker901 i remember Sugimori saying that his job now is to add something on the pokemon design to make them not perfect. In that case, they seems to be too perfect, so this is a red alert for fake check
  12. MissingName

so, everybody seems to love these starters. If they are fake, and the real one will be not so cute, i can see what will happen XD a stars leak-reaction 2.0
  13. MissingName

@Star Wolf i think it's safer to leave him alone, it's like to talk to a wall. Also, all his posts starts with "i don't think" "i don't want" ... as if GF is waiting for his response. You know, when someone told italy has tropical climate, i lol'd. This is ignorance...
  14. MissingName

yeah, @VelVoxelRaptor, yesterday i read that and i found the same coincidences you found, so it's ok to put them on OP.
  15. MissingName

i agree: to much generic. No key points, no great concepts...only for the grass one
  16. MissingName

the grass pokemon has a problem in the hairs. they are anti-phisics. They cannot be that way seen from the side and the same way seen from behind. It's impossible to make a 3d model based on that, so this is probably fake example (link): Dropbox - Schermata 2018-02-20 alle 16.17.57.png
  17. MissingName

too much "cute", i don't think they are real, they are too cute to be starters. Also, the artstyle is not so pokemonish in the water one. Also they seems a fusion between other pokemon (like audino + pikachu + victini)
  18. MissingName

Minotaurus is quite likely as the fire starters are based on chinese zodiac and there is something like that. Now we can find what can be the water and the grass one, based on weapons (water) and prehistoric animal (grass)
  19. MissingName

@VelVoxelRaptor i have lost something, maybe... from what leak is the fire/fairy one?
  20. MissingName

maybe, just maybe @lavandula , the "minotaur" one, is not a minotaur, but a creature with greek influence and based on the Arianna's String (the thing Theseus used to combat the minotaur and escape the labyrinth)
Back
Top Bottom