• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. M

Generation VI: The Future

Magiana just feels too...Gen VI to me. It gives off too much of the same vibe as Diancie, it kinda has the PokeBall Factory theme, and it has that red & blue crest. Idk, I think (and really hope) that we will have a few more games before Gen VII. Gen V was too short at 2.5ish years and with...
  2. M

Guys, I have a thought. What if Volcanion's typing (Fire/Water) is supposed to be representative of Kanto's mascots (Charizard & Blastoise)? I know that the most recent Kanto mascot pairing was Charizard & Venusaur but who knows, Game Freak may change that up for a potential Gen VI Kanto...
  3. M

So...this is the leak?
  4. M

Although I would hate this actually happening, it could be possible that if Kalos 2.0 is a third version rather than a sequel (and even if it was a sequel, oversights are still a thing), Game Freak will retcon that quote by Sycamore and insert a new quote that fits more along the lines of what...
  5. M

Lugia being the trio master of the Legendary Birds was also hinted at in a Mystery Dungeon game (where you needed to befriend all three birds to encounter Lugia) and XD (I don't remember the details but something to do with Shadow Lugia being available with the birds). Besides the anime, other...
  6. M

We got only two days until the leak :P
  7. M

After some thinking I'm actually warming up to the Gen 6.5 idea (where we get new Pokemon mid-generation). Generation VI is by no means over (alongside Z/XZYZ, we still need Kanto-in-the-Megaverse) but for some reason, Game Freak has decided to make all non-event Pokemon obtainable without the...
  8. M

That alternate reality you're talking about is the universe that Generations III-V take place in. And if you're talking about the Kalos region in the non-Mega Evolution universe, then we probably won't get that because one, Game Freak already moved into the Mega Evolution mechanic and is...
  9. M

And let's not forget that the anime is not above an entire series with the purpose of being a filler, like the Orange Islands and the Decolore Islands.
  10. M

I think the deal with the new Pokemon/form is that it is a teaser for Generation VII. The anime and movies teased Pokemon from upcoming Generations before, sometimes even over a year before the new Generation came out. So even if this blob thing is indeed a new Pokemon from Generation VII, it...
  11. M

Lol that was kind of the plot of HGSS in Pokemon Adventures.
  12. M

Hmm...I suppose that with that line alone, a prequel is definitely possible. But you also have to consider that if Z/XZYZ is indeed a prequel, then in context of the storyline, there would probably be a lot more mentions of prior major events in Kalos. Both Johto and B2W2 NPC's alluded to their...
  13. M

And let the speculation begin
  14. M

Kalos sequels/improved version: For Kalos 2.0, I wouldn't bet my money on one over the other (improved version vs. sequels) as I can see it going both ways. But whatever the case is, I am 99% certain that we will get Kalos 2.0 in one form or another, as there are, from my knowledge, two unused...
  15. M

Alright, then. I am conceding that there is evidence against more Kanto remakes happening. But how do you guys explain the evidence for Kanto remakes, the main one being the fact that the Delta Episode indicated a universe with Mega Evolutions existing being separate from the one with Mega...
  16. M

I really don't want to be part of an ugly argument on an online forum so I'll keep it brief and stoic. For the first and second bullets, there has been a case previously where a certain trio of legends could have been exclusive to the remakes but they were also available in the third version...
  17. M

I never indicated that I thought Origins was canon to the anime (because I don't). But I don't think it's canon to the games either. I'm pretty sure that Origins is its own canon; if it was to be a replacement for a Kanto game in the Megaverse, I would have expected a lot more than four...
  18. M

I kinda thought that too but there has been instances similar to this and yet it didn't stop remakes/sequels (one that comes to mind is the Legendary Bird trio being available in both Platinum and HGSS). And this is kind of a long shot but I kind of think that Game Freak weren't planning on the...
  19. M

What happens there in the Megaverse? And please don't say Origins is the storyline of Kanto in the Mega Evolution universe; it had less content than FRLG (the Kanto region in the non-Mega Evolution universe).
Back
Top Bottom