Search results for query: *

1. M

[SPOILERS] The story of Sun&Moon

Wait...yeah something I never really understood was that the wrong orb was used to awaken the titans in RSE. How did that even work? Does presenting the orb corresponding to the titan's mortal enemy arouse them into an angry state that awakens them? Was it stated (or implied) in-game that the...
  2. M

So are Z-moves explained in-game (as in, the science behind its phenomenon) to the extent that Mega Evolution and Primal Reversion were? If so, is there anything that indicates Z-moves as something that would be restricted to the separate universe that Gen VI-VII are in? Like, does the existence...
  3. M

Mm I would be very hesitant to put Ruby/Sapphire into the same continuity as the first two generations. I'm pretty sure the events that happened in Kanto within the Ruby/Sapphire timeline are depicted in FRLG, not RBY. There's no need to be confused over the different universes (although the...
  4. M

EDIT: Something that just came to mind that could potentially give more clarity with third versions carrying over to future generations more so than the original paired ones. When Zinnia and Mr. Stone were discussing transporting the meteoroid to the alternate non-mega universe, wouldn't they...
  5. M

I never said I have a problem with it. It's just my personal preference for differentiating terminology that separates Gen III-V from VI-VII and Black from White, OR from AS, X from Y, etc. That term makes sense to me since typically, the term "dimension" is more so used for a different reality...
  6. M

I used to think as well that the original RBY/GSC games weren't canonical due to their incompatibilities with the newer games. But with the VC's, I'm re-theorizing that there is actually a third universe, a much simpler one than the second universe (Gen III-V) where its more primitive nature...
  7. M

Okay, couple questions. -Under what grounds are people assuming that Looker who washed up the shore in ORAS is a Fallen? It hasn't been confirmed straightout, right? (Correct me if I'm wrong.) I understand that ORAS Looker's state of being was almost identical to the confirmed one of Fallen...
Back
Top Bottom