Search results for query: *

1. M

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Now that the Generation VI sprites are being added to the wiki, are we going to replace the official Pokemon artwork images (found under the major trainers' Pokemon ownership info) with the actual sprites once everyone is done being added?
  2. M

Okay, thanks for filling me on the info! Sorry if I sound impatient, just confirming for myself that the task hasn't been forgotten yet. But I do have one suggestion. I noticed that the Emerald sprites for every Pokemon are animated but not the sprites for any Pokemon after that (DPPt & HGSS...
  3. M

One problem I noticed with Bulbapedia after not having gone on the site for a few months is that the XY Pokemon sprites still hasn't been uploaded by anyone. Anyone planning on uploading them soon? o_o
  4. M

But we are still planning on getting them eventually, right?
  5. M

I used the images that I just posted from Serebii and Marriland, respectively, just to use as examples for my suggestion. I never suggested we steal from other websites, just using examples in order to demonstrate that it's possible to have better images and icons for Generation VI Pokemon than...
  6. M

Going off of what I said before, for the icons for Generation VI Pokemon, wouldn't it be better if, rather than what we have now (I don't even know what they are) can't we use icons like these: ?
  7. M

For the Kalos Pokemon sprites, instead of using the official artwork, how about using images like the one I posted to this message? It would help in not causing the pictures to bloat up (like the current roster for opponents' teams of Kalos).
  8. M

Hey guys, the editing restrictions for the general wiki has been lifted but not the archives. When will the editing restrictions on the archives be lifted?
Back
Top Bottom