Search results for query: *

1. Mister Muffin

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You use Catastropika... and break your Nintendo Switch. I wish for an essay.
  2. Mister Muffin

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Your high performance means you dominate everything in Counter-Strike. So, as everyone will get obliterated by you, no one plays the game and it gets shut down in two days. I wish for a saddle.
  3. Mister Muffin

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted... but you get a dumpster as your disguise. With added realistic trash! I wish for a graphical user interface.
  4. Mister Muffin

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the host of said tournament forgets what prize to give and instead gives you A MOUND OF DIRT!!!! I wish for a tour bus to come hit me.
  5. Mister Muffin

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Your popcorn is so salty it has a disagreeable taste. I wish for geometry class to become easier
  6. Mister Muffin

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's so piss-easy that there's no fun. I wish for a balloon.
  7. Mister Muffin

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but everyone thinks your birthday is not the new, earlier day and thus forgets to give you presents I wish to see the NutCracker dance
  8. Mister Muffin

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the doll is alive and eats you I wish for free movies
  9. Mister Muffin

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you wish for a bin to fall and hit your head I wish for somebody else to come here.
  10. Mister Muffin

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the "more things" are selected from a pool of things you hate I wish for a rotten chocolate chip cookie
  11. Mister Muffin

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the wishes are divided among infinite people I wish for Lazy Town to start airing again
Back
Top Bottom