Search results for query: *

1. MisterE13

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Both pages exist because Haunted Man and Veteran Star are two seperate Trainer classes which is what those pages are about, not one specific actor/character. Notably, not all the Veteran Stars play Haunted Men in the movies. Ideally, I'd like to see, only ones the classes that are shared by...
  2. MisterE13

We're going to wait to have more information on the subject before doing anything that drastic. Besides maybe the games will supply us with an official name ;)
  3. MisterE13

It's nouth is open, neither of the mouths of the others are
  4. MisterE13

Each of them accentuate the body part of the wise monkeys; only one has an open mouth, only one has closed eyes and only one is poiting at its ear.
  5. MisterE13

Umm, all the still depictions of it have its mouth accentuated in that way.
  6. MisterE13

I think they mean the external link to the website "Legendary Pokémon"
  7. MisterE13

Perhaps just a list of each admin's usual availability (in UTC). Knowing it's 4:00 PM where you live doesn't necessarily mean you're available.
  8. MisterE13

Someone is currently working on a way to greatly shrink down the move pages :)
  9. MisterE13

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Wasn't Imakuni in Card GB or something? What do we have for him?
  10. MisterE13

Re: Official Bulbagarden Archives suggestion/idea/problem thread In other words, using Template:Pokémon takes up 2 templates for the apperance of 1
  11. MisterE13

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread And the ditection they face like we have with the Pokémon overworld sprites. 220O"D".png
  12. MisterE13

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I love it (even the circling for STAB). Not sure about the column though I'd usually only be able to see one anyways. Just a reminder that we use the moveentry template other places we need a |Number|MS|Name|Type(s)| table so we might...
  13. MisterE13

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Ooh, I know how that feels.
  14. MisterE13

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Of course, they needn't be animated. Echy does bring up good points though...
  15. MisterE13

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Found it! http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User:Umeko/Sandbox Actually, this system would also work great for alternate forms, perhaps even comparisons between movesets.
  16. MisterE13

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I seem to rememeber this idea being in the works. At least in someone's userspace.
  17. MisterE13

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread The templates previously used codes to make only firefox roundy but new templates have been created to cut out the amount of text to be written to make it roundy for other browsers. The templates you pointed out must be using the old method.
Back
Top Bottom