Search results for query: *

1. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yep sadly. They could get away with short development times during the 2D era but developing a 3D game, especially on a home console takes a lot more time and the current yearly release method just doesn’t work now. But do TPC care? Lol no they make money that’s what matters. I hope it comes to...
  2. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

While TPC is in charge forget it sadly. Developers will never get the time to implement such things anymore. Gotta meet that deadline regardless of the current state of the game.
  3. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

True but I doubt it’s a priority given the strict deadlines game developers have thanks to TPC. Honestly I think we would get more content every game if they wouldn’t crunch the developers so much to push the games out to coincide with the anime and merchandise
  4. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Truth be told I think it’s become so overrated people forget it’s flaws. It’s fun no doubt but many facilities aren’t that well designed (looking at you Arena and Palace) and the battling is very repetitive. Not to mention the cheap ai crap like OKO moves or evasion spamming which is bull crap...
  5. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

It is a stretch. I did a comparison of the two and overall I’d say what BDSP lacks in story and the BF compared to platinum makes up for in the Ram Park, super rematches, Giratina shadow boss as a nod to platinum, QOL which cannot be understated honestly (especially HMs, save data speed and...
  6. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I agree on the story basis. Platinum will always be superior there but unless they decide to remake the 3rd versions we’re not getting the definitive story anytime soon on remakes. Everything else though Bdsp surpasses platinum except for four areas. The BF, contests, the Villa and secret...
  7. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

You literally spend 5 minutes in the distortion world and only return once for the orb. It’s nice but ultimately inconsequential. The distortion room (where your upside btw) where you fight shadow Giratina to get the orb is a good nod towards it imo.
  8. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Hear me out. I think overall BDSP is on par with platinum as the definitive Sinnoh experience. With everything now known I think overall BDSP are very solid and on par with Platinum overall. What they lose in the BF, story changes, platinum gym teams, non forced Exp share? and distortion world...
  9. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Shaymin and Darkrai not shiny locked. -Pokerader shakes don’t go away after a few seconds. They stay until you enter one. -Poke radar poke can have hidden abilities -Swarm Pokémon appear in the overworld instead of a question mark notification. -Shiny statutes double shiny odds. -Ev vitamins are...
  10. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

No it’s for review copies and publishers. All games get review copies a week or so before release.
  11. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I swear people will find anything to complain about. Even when something actually decent happens. You’re just being negative for the most minute reasons.
  12. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I propose ILca design all future gym/E4 teams lol.
  13. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

And smart AI too it seems.
  14. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Amen! And people thought she’d be nerfed lol
  15. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Red just got dethroned lol. The Queen is back!
  16. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Just a compilation of the positives and negatives compared to DPpt Positives. -Near all content from base Diamond/Pearl -Streamlined HM’s -Modern breeding and iv/competitive training -Fast like modern games -Trainer customisation -Following Pokémon -Expanded Underground -Gym/e4 teams...
  17. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Faithful. Gotta be Faaaiiithhfullll
  18. Mistresspaie

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

So Candice uses Medicham. Rip Volkner and Flint lol.
Back
Top Bottom