• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Mitchman

Generation VI: The Future

I wonder though. The Soul Heart is a secret contained within a Pokemon that looks like a Pokeball. What if we are getting gen 7, and they are drawing inspirations from the Johto games for Kalos' own "Johto". Magearna could be the regions GS Ball, with the real mythical being a Pokemon inside it...
  2. Mitchman

Navel Plateau sounds like a perfect in game location name for Volcanion in South Kalos, somewhere in the hypothetical Massif Central inspired mountain range. And the soul heart could be some sort of Mega Stone
  3. Mitchman

Definitely sure its a gen6 Pokemon now, no doubt about it. They say its a new Pokemon, obviously, but that first sentence of the official blurb is telling. "Meet Magearna, the LATEST mythical for you to discover". Why say latest, unless it belongs in Kalos?
  4. Mitchman

So, unless its going to get a press release as I am typing this, Magiana has not been officially revaled in the west, when so far every piece of news comes before Japan for the states a good 8 or 9 hours ahead. Could be coming tomorrow, could not. I wonder what the latter could mean.
  5. Mitchman

I dunno about an info dump for everything in the next days, but it would be highly suspicious if the only things in the upcoming week is just a site updae and reveal of Magiana and then Radio Silence.
  6. Mitchman

Pokemon smash was the gen 5 show, which had broke news about B2W2, and Pokemon Sunday which procedes that had news about BW like the starters and various other stuff. Get TV had the notriously overhyped ORAS footage of Groudon and Kyogre, and I think that's it. But usually, the variety show does...
  7. Mitchman

Random thought of the day: Every unreleaswd Gen 6 forme, Volcanion, and Mgiana have red, blue, or both as a part of their design. Edit: So either Pokemon House has been severely diminished in its role, ir they are saving it for later. What I'm talking about, is Magiana. Zoroark was in the...
  8. Mitchman

Well, after Magiana, I have been toying with a crazy idea for a post league plot, as an anniversary celebration. Like Sevii, there is this new miniregion which is unrelated to any other place. Magiana is an event Pokemon, its event isn't directly related to the plot, however the miniregion is...
  9. Mitchman

NO. Like I mentioned above, its commemorative memorabilia for internal use to create unity within the company. Its an indication of nothing. The manga likes to go crazy from time to time. I doubt it has any hints for where the plot will go. Blue in kalos is based off of the reference in XY, and...
  10. Mitchman

Oh lol that,I found the pic. The way you worded it it sounded like the actual pic had secret on it, and not some random folder next to it. Don't give me a heart attack. Its just some sort of goodie bag type deal, for internal use. It IS interesting though, as it sounds like its celberatory for...
  11. Mitchman

Is it me or did they delete it? Cause id they deleted it, and they slipped something they shouldn't......NO! Don't do this to yourself Mitch. Edit: For the love of everyones sanity please tell me you got a screencap or saved the picture. No one else seems to have picked it ul.
  12. Mitchman

The website usually updates around 7PM Tokyo Time on the 15th where as the American updates usually happen around Noon east coast. About a 12 hour difference there.
  13. Mitchman

Not that, the fact that there are two of em. Even if artificial, the other example, Charizard, is natural and makes as much sense.
  14. Mitchman

Mega Shadow Mewtwo is basically Mega Shadow Mewtwo X, with glowing orange bits. And I really loathe the idea of a Z, the fact that it has two mega stones already is pretty stupid without an explanation.
  15. Mitchman

New generation mostly are expected by the 3rd year, and BW/XY came exactly when expected. 3rd Games usually are expected after an off year, and remakes are the only real wild cards. As for Masuda, I would assume he isn't hyping up Magiana or its reveal, cause I would bet cold hard cash that he...
  16. Mitchman

Although I have suggested some sort of forme or mega for Xerneas and Yveltal, the stats do leave little to no wiggle room. Perfect Zygarde is likely to have a stat boost equivalen to that of mega evolution, rounding out at 780, like Rayquaza.
  17. Mitchman

Another thing about Magiana that makes me think its gen 6 related is its design. They took some liberties with historical accuracy, but Magiana's "dress" and overall style is a mix of 16th Century Fashion and Victorian Era Fashion in France, with the rounded shoulders and the golden frills...
  18. Mitchman

If we go straight to gen 7 this year, Zygarde is going to be ignored completely? I doubt it.
  19. Mitchman

No qualms there, we are definitely in the running for a new game or set of games. I really can't wait to see what is going to be offered. I do have a funn feeling that for better or for worse, if gen 7 DOES happen, Kalos will play its role in the games.
  20. Mitchman

While it is telling they do not want us to know what comes after Septemeber, the theme is still enough to suggest that gen 7 is still not on the table. I can't see them going with a mix theme for gen 6 AND Gen 7. Unlike Gen 4 to 5 which went for the starters in the last 3, it was an entirely...
Back
Top Bottom