Search results for query: *

1. Mitchman

Generation VII confirmed!

I definitely think that restarting gen 7 on the Switch and having the 3 year gen thing be for the Switch until 2020 is a huge possibility, but considering how gen 6 turned out, I am not holding my breath for anything in all honesty. But yeah, I think this move is definitely telling that gen 7 is...
  2. Mitchman

Well Movie 20 was just revealed, looks like gen 7 is gonna stick around til 2019. Ash Pikachu for the event this year, and 2018 with Marshadow as the gen 7 movie proper.
  3. Mitchman

I think this is what's doing me in, my team has four hearts each, no matter who's up front their is a huge boost, especially if using traded Pokemon(in gamr or otherwis, that early Bounsweet with high attack is putting in work<3)
  4. Mitchman

I find all the complaints of linearity ridiculous. I am still early in Akala Island, but this game is amazing for exploration. In fact this has to be the first time exploration and going off the beaten path is punished more so then playing the game just by following the map markers. When I...
  5. Mitchman

We have seen it in the trailers, the Tower is maybe 2 floors tall, and has no visible entrance. No idea about the lighthouse though. Same thing with the power plant, I'm just going by impressions.(Can't believe I have to wait till Wednesday to play the games >>) Sure, I get that the golf course...
  6. Mitchman

The only real issue in Alola when it comes to inaccessible areas imo is really with the gof course. That takes up a huge amount of island space and is prominent on the map, unlike the Ryhorn Race Track, shits bogus. Otherwise stuff like the Travertines and the Volcano are cool, they can mostly...
  7. Mitchman

I think 2015 is the biggest carnival of stupid for all parties in the wider gaming community. Of course it was going to be a break year, that much was obvious with Hoopa Unbounded being in ORAS(first new Forme that has no movie debut before the game release), and then suddenly outta nowhere the...
  8. Mitchman

If I had to guess what will come up after SM, it probably won't be remakes. I guess. It makes sense to also remake Sinnoh on the 3DS in the sense that the Kalos-Alola relationship is in a lot of ways similar to the Hoenn-Sinnoh relationship and the 4 generations together resemble gen 3 and 4 in...
  9. Mitchman

I find the notion of gen 8 two years later with no interim game quite ridiculous, and on an entirely new level of ignorance from the fandom. Yes switch and no BC is gonna be an issue in the grand scale of things, but expecting a new generation so soon is not the solution. A 2017 game with a...
  10. Mitchman

And its a bummer they're gone. In fact, its a bummer in general that doubles is only used so much for the competitive and sporadically in game, I would be able to get into competitive much more easily if I were playing doubles throughout the story. Cause singles sees so much usage in-game, I...
  11. Mitchman

Considering how the Battle Tree and the possible inclusion of a league aren't in the demo datamine....I would say so. Hell, this is the first time they even touched the game beyond the initial quest in any prerelease material for the first games of a generation, so I definitely think there will...
  12. Mitchman

If they made different models for overworld and battles for a possible 60+ trainer classes(including individuals such as Tean bosses and admins, trial captains, Kahunas, and so on) that would be incredibly stupid and time consuming. I can only asssume that with the switch to full scale models in...
  13. Mitchman

I think sometime next year or early 2018 we definitely will see a new starting point for gen 7, if there is no BC for 3DS on the NX. BC allowd previous hardware generations to slide, especially so with Gen 5 and Pokemon Crystal, but without it, its a pretty grey and uncharted area. I would even...
  14. Mitchman

Its not just the frontier. Its stuff like the new areas, small story, and new unlocks for stuff like contests and what not. ORAS did this well, and if it at least meetdnthst benchmark I am borderline content. But stuff lokenwhat B2W2 also did counts, but its in a whole different league and had a...
  15. Mitchman

I really want to know what the post league is now that the Soundtrack confirmed one region. I mean it can't just be that man made islanf, can it? Extensive story or not, post league being short is an absolute shame, considering how revisits are off the table now. Emerald/Pt post league should be...
  16. Mitchman

Okay I said this half jokingly, but in truth Snorlium Z is such a major tease. An event only Z-Crystal reminds me a lot of Blaizkenite with the special Torchic, only obtaimable in the next games, which were ORAS. Either Kanto or Sinnoh is the next region, no question about it.
  17. Mitchman

I honestly don't see how it would be explained that you can gain some z-crystals from totems and others from the overwold ina logical way. Totem Pokemon have the same aura you see when a z-crystal activates or is close enough to it, that there could be a connection between obtaining the crystal...
  18. Mitchman

If gyms truly aren't in, something I would not mind at all despite my topic starter above which was just to some hypothetical thinking, I think that alone means this gen is not a gap generation or standalone if you will, like gen 5 and Unova's excerise of isolation. As perfect a game as SM can...
  19. Mitchman

But they aren't randomly built. Gyms exist in the region, but only challenged by those who can clear the trials. Which is why Guzma is so upset about not clearing the trials and is so against em, the strict regimen and requirements to challenge something freely available in other regions could...
  20. Mitchman

I have beek thinking, but what if gyms are in Alola? The goal of the island trials is to create and develop trainers right? But why train and become champion of the island trials? However much I love the idea of gyms changing, there is an itch in the back of my head. An itch telling me gyms are...
Back
Top Bottom