Search results for query: *

1. Mitchman

Trailers and News Discussion

Red/Green and the Battle tree are an indication at the very least that we might have more in store for the Post League, which is a pretty good tradeoff for no new trailer. I mean, stuff like the Frontiers, and PWT being revealed were logical because of the fact that they had to advertise...
  2. Mitchman

Comsog is the best idea they have had in ages, I love the idea of a small little puff ball that will eventually become a badass.
  3. Mitchman

We've been over this in the Kanto/Johto sequel thread, but it has to be questioned besides obvious 20th Anniversary ties if they finally gave us an Adult protagonist/rival duo just for some fan service, Pokemon is not the series to go down that road without rhyme or reason. The only times age...
  4. Mitchman

Okay, so completing the trials is tied to the z-ring and the z-crystals, nice to see that confirmed.
  5. Mitchman

Something not mentioned yet is that likely at some point in the game, Lillir cuts her hair, dons a hoodie and becomes a Pokemon trainer. In the Train On 3 trailer, you see a character with that look behind a text bubble that is Lillie speaking. I doubt its the PC, as they show SHO throughout the...
  6. Mitchman

So lets tally up content in terms of story, gameplay, and post trials: 7 Island Trials 4 Grand Trials Team Skull Aether Foundation The Ultra Beast threat Cosmog The Tapu 4 and their Ruins The Battle Tree A possible League and Gym Challenge That right there is one hell of a line up for a...
  7. Mitchman

-If we actually get to have an entire Gym Quest in the post game of Alola, after going through something entirely new, and its around level 60+(considering we can find wild Pokemon in the mid 50s apparently) this might just be the best god damn game yet. -Grass/Ghost outta nowhere, that is a...
  8. Mitchman

"Pokemon Ride is totally awesome and a way to replace HMs with controllable Pokemon, what should we do with it?" "Definitely make the player fly around the region with a map like the last 20 Years, its not like we created a cool way to fly above the region with a miniture scale map underneath...
  9. Mitchman

Pokemon Refresh having an option to open after battle is amazing. One thing I always do on my first playthrough of thr games is have a team consisisting of the starter and my top 5 new Pokemon, and having this to bond with them even more is sucha monumental change. Its literally what Amie should...
  10. Mitchman

Thats what I mean, generations is the only thing this year so far that isn't a gen 1 party, and outside of maybe a couple of cameos neither is SM going to be much outside of gen 1 stuff.
  11. Mitchman

And outside of generations, when has this not been the case?
  12. Mitchman

The last set of Gen 6 is called Generations and has a shit ton of reprints from the first base set of the TCG ever, so the nostalgia cards were already played.
  13. Mitchman

So, random tidbit of the day: New 'Sun & Moon' Set Stats, TCG Hints at No New Mega Evos and Lower Number of Alola Pokemon - PokéBeach / Pokémon TCG, games, and anime news! The TCG is always a great source of fortunetelling, like how earlier this year the season themes were quite telling that...
  14. Mitchman

Dude straight up looks like an older and fatter Aarune, wouldn't be surprised ifnthey are brothers or cousins.
  15. Mitchman

It already has though. Making your own base is fine, but without visiting others through streetpass or chaining friends through forums is never going to make it worthwhile. HM's are content, yes. When they offer a means for either further progression in the region, or a means to reach new areas...
  16. Mitchman

Not counting the Festival Plaza and the Battle Royal for SM but putting in Secret Base features that require online to even be useful or the Maison is biased as far as I am concerned, and not counting PokeRide cause your not counting Soaring, while adding Mirage Spots in your list which is only...
  17. Mitchman

Even in terms of gameplay content SM so far is ahead of ORAS, its just miasing the equivalent of contests. And to be honest, with everything going on I don't need a sidequest thjs gen, despite advocating that every region needs one, and a more online, 24/7 WiFi Plaza-Join Avenue is right up my...
  18. Mitchman

Not another B2W2, the next step AFTER B2W2. Content and feature parity excluded, obviously, but what was there in B2W2 is being continued, obviously with what gen 6 also offered mixed in. And not just just B2W2, but gen 5 on a whole.
  19. Mitchman

Exactly my point. I am contesting that with Gen 5 in consideration, things like pacing were adressed and Pokemon finally had something going in that department. When looking at the past and isolating Gen 5 as an exception to defend gen 6 and its issues, I feel right. Yes its going city to city...
  20. Mitchman

I didn't say all that is in game. I only said the frontier might be. So far, every new feature os either an expansion of something previous, or draws from other games in the franchise because the original generation had no real features to draw from, only the remakes did in a way. So yeah, when...
Back
Top Bottom